Creeper Ending^^^ My New Home Called Hell

*Warning, some intense gore and graphic details ahead... read at your own risk*

I shivered from the contact of strong winds as it whips my hair back and forth while kissing the surface of my cheek. My vision kept fading from black void to seeing bits and pieces of the crash, a loud explosion rang in my ears, the smell of smoke and gasoline invaded the night sky and around my body.

My body felt the most intense pain than I ever have before, I couldn't will my body to move; it was as if my entire body was broken and was seconds away from welcoming death. Every few moments though I would hear the crunching of bones and taste something of meat and iron; it sickened but also pleasured me all at once.

The force of the wind got stronger and my body felt as though it were floating on cloud nine. I flutter my eyes to open slightly, only to be found in the creeper's embrace as he flew me through the night; taking a closer look at him his appearance looked that to be younger almost, instead of his wispy wiry white hair it was as black as the midnight sky, his eyes took the shade of blood red and almost glowed in the moonlight, his wingspan looked to be three times bigger than the last, and the build to his structure was more youthful and more built.

I then felt my face grow hot and a funny, tingly, and warm sensation in my lower regions.

I then heard the creature chuckle and lick his lips as he looks down in my eyes. His darkened with possessiveness, lust, and absolute want.

I grasped onto him tighter as he dove from the sky and gained speed, only to slow and hover into an abandoned factory. As we landed inside I had expected him to put me down to allow me to walk, but, he only held on tighter and continued to walk down the corridor. I felt his fingers and claws dance along the surface of my skin, trailing small circles in its wake; the pipes hissed and steamed angrily as we continued to walk through.

Screams and pleading cries can be heard and echoed all throughout the halls.

Once finally reaching an end to- what I assume to be- the creatures nest, my eyes widen and my mouth hangs open in mid scream and horror. There were the rest of my classmates, the rest of the football team, tied up and hung on the wall like an animal waiting to be slaughtered. The creeper places a hand over my mouth to silence my screams as I glance at everyone including Andy, Big K, Chelsea and.....

Scotty.

He was alive and was bound, hands and feet, to a table separate from the others, his clothes gone and only remained in his boxers. There was also a gag in his mouth to prevent him saying anything, but, I know that he feels betrayed because his eyes show anger, fury, and sadness.

The creeper had surprised me most when he set me down on my feet and entangled our fingers together, I was too paralyzed in fear to do anything. What he did next surprised everyone and made the entire room grow silent, he spoke, "I know things will be different from the way you lived before my love, but, do not fear for your new life with me will be far greater than your life before."

His voice was so deep and masculine it shook my arousal to my very core, making the sudden attraction and lust for him stronger. He made his strides wide just to reach me faster, my mouth hanging close to the ground while my eyes as big as saucers. He chuckled as he softly grasps my chin and turns it side to side, "trying to catch flies I see," he smiles, his tongue grazing the outer corner of my lips. "As much as I love to devour you and your delectable scent my love, time is running short. We must complete the process before this night ends," he grew serious suddenly, leading me towards the side of the table still holding down Scotty. He began to thrash against the rusted colored ropes as him and I stepped into the light, "you wondered why I kept you alive, yes boy?" he questioned, pulling out several weapons and placing them on the table,causing him to lay still among the hard splintering wooden table; "well you made several remarks against my mate. What better to have you repay her than with your body," the creeper growled as he found his of choice, tickling the surface of Scotty's skin before stopping directly at his chest, aiming for his heart.