Will & Wont be Eaten

*Authors note*

Sorry if the last chapter sucked but it will all lead out to the big climax I promise... Thanks for the hearts, comments, and enjoy the reading!

All was silent on the bus after our little 'session'... God I'm still red from that little show we put up and everyone is STILL staring!!

Scotty is the one by the door now with a bar wedged in between the opening and the bus' doors, he manages to wiggle it a couple of times and pry it open and for a fresh cool breeze to blow in.

I can tell in his eyes that he was done, he just wanted this night to be over and to just go. That's what all of us felt at this point.

We've had enough.

"It's time to go," Scotty breathed as he stepped away from the door and slowly made his way down the bus isles. He was wiped out from all the bull crap drama going on and I wouldn't blame him, I for one just want to go home.

What? But help was on the way, if we split up then we were sure as hell done for.

Sensing my sudden discomfort and distress Kimball and Izzy squeeze my hands lightly and intertwine them tightly. I squeezed back to both their hands, letting them know that I am doing alright so far, but, I know that my feeling of safeness won't last long.

That gut wrenching feeling was still there in my stomach and only got stronger by the situation.

Andy gave a puzzled look behind his cracked blood spattered glasses, "What do you mean man? Help is coming-"

"The 9 is big.... That's what he said, remember?" I could see him showing actual emotion this time, helplessness.

He was and wanted to give up.

"What if he's an hour away? What if he's going in the wrong direction?" His voice sounded very distraught and only made all hope in our rescuer dwindle away.

"The cops are on the way man!"

Scotty glared at Andy, "And you expect us to stay in this bus with a gaping hole in the roof and pray to GOD that it doesn't come barrelling back in here for the rest of us?!"

Damn it he does have a point. We are left vulnerable at this point and any one of us can be taken in one swoop from that thing. But this bus is the only thing keeping us to be recognized by them and the only way for help to come and save us.

Well we're stuck at a crossroad...

Wait wait wait.... What the HELL did he mean by 'the rest of us'??

I let go of the boys' hands and stood up from my seat, the look of disgust as plain as day on my face, "And what the HELL do you mean by that Scott?!"

His head slowly turns to me and looks at me with such hate and anger that it makes me feel like I'm under a microscope, feeling so so small under his heated gaze, but, I stand my ground.

I did not like his approach on the situation. At. All.

He snorts and chuckles, shaking his head in distaste, "you know what I mean slut. It's time to stop being polite.... there are two classes of people on this bus now."

Everyone looks at Scotty in disbelief, even Rhonda looked at her love in a different light; I was balling my fists while he kept running his trap. "Different classes?" I whispered.

"That thing had its pick of 20 of us back there and it picked who..... We all know what happened to Dante being one of them..." His gaze falls to the beheaded body.

So Kevin's name was Dante.... Oops...

Scotty turned his head to continue, " another one was you Jake-" "FUCK YOU SCOTTY!" Jake snarled, only for him to turn his gaze to Andy, "and you were one too Bucky"