25 •Reality check•

Next day....

Morning..

Nandani's POV

11:00am..

Papa was sitting on couch and reading some file with bhai , Raj Dad , Manik and Cabir maybe they are collaborating with each other on some project or deal whatever they say ...... while the female's were upstairs helping Mom to get ready as day after tomorrow is Mom and Papa Marriage Anniversary.

Raman - mera Chota detective koi important news?

Nandani - sorry , but I don't open my mouth until I get chocolates...

Yeah man! Chocolates are love...

Papa took out two toblerone and pass it to me to which I spit out whole news to him...

Nandani - Mumma is specially dressing up for you and after two days it's your marriage anniversary...

And I snatch the chocolates from Papa hand and unwrap it to eat...

Abhi - ye sahi hai Dad aapka..

Raj - sach me...

Cabir - papa mai hu na aapke liye...

Raj - rahne do Cabir tum , Nyonika Ko batadoge...

Agree. Telling secret's to Cabir is equivalent to announcing on radio...

Cabir give him sheepish smile and they heard some sound and look towards me and Manik as I was doing something Weird...

Holding Manik's jaw and press it to which he open his mouth so that I can put chocolates in his mouth...

Abhi - aur hum , hume chocolates nai milengi..

Nandani - nope go eat your own , it's my hardwork result..

Cabir - hardwork...huh

I turn towards Manik to put some more..

Manik - bas mai kuch kaam Karlu...

Nandani - Maine kab kaha mat karo , you hate chocolate so I am creating a liking to you for these chocolate...and chocolates makes person happy ,and I put some more chocolates in his mouth making other's chuckle..

Cabir stand to take water jug but fall on Manik and me as was making him eat chocolate by laying my half body on his so the half of water fell on me too... Urghhhhh brainless creature...

Manik - Cabir...he groan..

Cabir - sorry bhai and Nandani by mistake...

He smirked while saying , intentional , that whole thing he did was intentional I am soo gonna kill him.

Raman - Nandani give Manik his clothes and you too change....

Raj - Raman who searches this on Google "how to compliment your wife".

Everyone look at Papa laptop to see that and chuckle seeing it...

Well yes , Papa is bad at giving compliments , once I remember him saying Mumma really bad complement , He Said and I quote "you look likethis dream deal , gorgeous" hell man if someone say this his body will be in graveyard...

Nandani - Papa jyaada kuch nai ye bol Dena "Ishita you look gorgeous always but today your beauty is quite delightful , it's pleasure to my eye's to see you"

Other's were staring me in shock...

Raman - damn so gonna use this line , thank you soo much Nandani...