27 •Insecurities•

In Night .

Same day.

Nandani~

Manik - Nandani you should talk to Mumma Papa about this , Abhi and Navya can't do this , ya they were jelaous at first but now this jealousy turned into insecurity.

Nandani - I know and I will but how can they accuse me for something I didn't did. Do you think I am snatching Mumma Papa from them...

Manik - no Nandani you aren't . You know why are they feeling so ?

Nandani - no...

Manik - that's because the lovely bonding you share with your parents , Abhi and Navya after marriage were too busy in their life partner that they weren't able to spend time with Mumma and Papa. But when you returned everyone was admiring the bond between you and your parents which make them insecure of them....

Nandani - you have a point , Mumma and Papa would be so alone na , they have their children still infront but there was longingness in them.... If bhai or di would have concentrated on then too it would be soo great.

Manik - yes....but what happen was past nothing can be changed , but Nandani we should earse this insecurity now only , in future it be in control...

Nandani - yes and you know after marriage we will give equal time to both of our parents and siblings so they won't feel alone...

Manik - correct but we should spend more time on us too..

Nandani - oh hello Abhi 5 hours se hum saath hai aur kitna time chhaiye .

Manik rub his back of neck and smile sheepishly.

Nandani - let's go to Murthy mansion after dinner I will talk to them...

Manik - and don't forget about our breakfast. I will pick you at 6 am wear something loose and classy...

Nandani - okay boss..

He see my problems as his....he take care of me as I am part of him.... I can't get someone like him.... someone who can love me unconditionally..... I feel an unknown feeling with him....the power , the aura he has make me submit myself to him....

Imagine that power in bed...

Damn Nandani what you start thinking stop it , stop it , this Manik is making me think don't know what....

But how good he will be in bed.

Ahh Nandani you are start being pervert..... Manik what should I do with you....

Love him...

Fu*k you miss inner voice ...

In Murthy Mansion

Raman - you guys are together from afternoon....

Manik - yes...

He Said nervously , idiot dont be nervous these people brain work like speed of light to think dirty...

Raj - don't you guys think you two are spending quite alot of alone time...

Ishita - yes... Now I should spy on you guys. What do you guys do when alone...

Cabir - see don't get dirty , get married then do Whatever you want.

Nandani - I am virgin.

Manik - Even I am virgin.

Abhi - good we are not promoted to new realtion...

Just see him , he is acting as if nothing happens...