31•Down with Fever•

In night

1:00am...

Manik - Nandani yaar I am very much nervous about this deal , Dad ne de toh bola "I know you can do it" like this isn't big deal but you know , for this deal you know all business mens from India are applying , those who are more experienced then me , better than me , I don't know what I am going to do...

Manik said being panic and all nervous...

Nandani - Manik pause..... Breath in.... Breath out.... Realx and clam down....

Manik did what she said which make him feel quite better...

Nandani - Manik , whatever you put your mind to , I know you'll able to achieve that , nothing and nobody can stand in your way!

Manik closer his eyes when she completed and a smile appear on his face and when he again open his eyes a new determination to do things was on his face...

Manik - I love you...

Nandani - who doesn't...

She said being all serious and both of them burst into fight of laughter...

Manik - ya , who doesn't , you can't be hated by anyone Mrs soon to be wifey....

Nandani - wifey and all ha.. sahi hai...

She said teasingly making Manik laugh more.

Manik - god , you totally refresh me...

Nandani - I know , I know I am best..

She said sled appreciating herself.

Manik - self appreciation at top...sahi hai..

He said in same way as Nandani said...

Nandani - acha listen of you get the deal na then you have to treat me at most experienced restaurant...

Manik - Ms Murthy , expensive restaurant is owned by me only....

He said in duh tone with giggle in last.

Nandani - whatever... And I will be waiting for you as soon as meeting ended we will go ok as I know you are getting it...

Manik - thanks yaar Nandani , love you...

Nandani - well that's not needed Me hubby , I know you can , no doubt... And you sleep idiot , proper sleep is also necessary tomorrow you have important day...

Manik - ya Ms doctor I will and yes , Mr hubby Abhi se , shaadi toh hui nai...

Nandani - aap kya jano Mohtaram Manik sapne me bhaut kuch hogaya hai...

She said flirting making Manik laugh and shake his head in disbelief...

Manik - you are too much man...

Nandani - well now go to sleep and send me a picture of while you being on bed...

She said in stern voice .

Manik - ok mam , bye , love you..

Nandani - bye janneman...

Manik laugh again and cut the call so he can send her i.e. dream wifey a picture​of him on bed...

Suddenly an idea strike him and he smirk and click a pic and send her...

Nandani open her WhatsApp to see this .