34 •Anniversary •

Next day.

In afternoon.

Murthy Mansion.

Today was Raman and Ishita marriage anniversary so a Pooja as a ritual was going to be done.

Nandani and Manik has taken responsibility for decorating living room with flowers...

Nandani was sitting on floor and handing flowers to Manik who was standing on stool to stick the flowers on wall...

Nandani was doing her part of work with whole concentration while her Romeo was thinking how to make her notice his presence.

Manik took whole flower tub and slowly slowly start dropping on Nandani...

Nandani gasp before saying groaning Manik name...

Their family who were doing their work and the co - workers look at Manik and Nandani and small smile came on their lips seeing them happy expect one person.

Nandani took flower from her nearby and start throwing them at Manik making him chuckle...

Nandani start throwing 5 - 6 flowers at time which lead to dis - balance of stool and Manik fall on Nandani with his lips on on corner of her lips...

Everyone rushed towards them seeing Manik falling on Nandani , but Nandani's hair was covering their faces .

Nyonika - you two okay?

Nyonika voice startled Manik and Nandani and they came back to their senses.

Manik roll down to other side and Nandani half sit breathing heavily...

Manik keep lieing down breathing heavily making other's chuckle...

Raman ask servants to bring water for them to which they oblige and bring water for them...

Raj - these flowers are given to decorate not to throw at each other...

Raj said sternly making Manik and Nandani exchange look and then they look down being guilty...

Other's control their laugh seeing them like this but continued this act.

Ishita - you guys wasted so many flowers and hardwork of workers.

Listening Ishita , Nandani look at her with accusing eyes telling as if she hasn't destroy her hardwork and time while Manik hold Nandani's hand to clam her down and look in her eyes telling "not now , it's not the right time."

Everyone notice this eye talk between become confuse .

Cabir - What happen? Any problem...

Manik - not at all but can you all shift a little we have to stand too.

Cabir - point.

They all move back and Manik stand and was going to help Nandani to stand but as Abhi moved back the stool on which Manik was standing moved a little away and fall on Nandani's hand...

Nandani shout in pain making everyone look at her and see her throwing back stool angrily and then kick it , making everyone chuckle.

Cabir leaned towards Manik and whispered.

Cabir - Manik ye item kaha se leke aaya hai.

Manik - jaha se tu teri waali Ko  .

Cabir giggle listening him and then control his giggles to escape.

Mukti - you guys go and change , the clothes are kept in your rooms.

Cabir - and please go to separate room.