29 •Will Kill You•

Same day , Same time

Nandani's apartment

Manik - and what are you trying to do now...

He said seeing Nandani making circular pattern on his right hand plam...

Nandani - seducing you?

Manik nodded and turn towards television , and after few seconds he with a jerk look towards Nandani who was blowing air in his air making Nandani back off.

Manik - come again , come again.

Nandani - you didn't do anything so how can I.

It took a minute for Manik to understand what she mean and blink his eyes for few times...

Manik - so you want me to do something's?

He asked her and pull her towards himself breaking all the distance between them .

Nandani was taken a back from his reply and gulp the Slavia which make Manik smirk and bend forward to kiss near her neckline making Nandani tilt her neck backward .

Manik then hug Nandani tightly while Nandani too responded with same passion.

Manik - in Don't want to make you uncomfortable so I stop. He murmur without breaking the hug.

Nandani - you are giving me reason's to fall for you.

Manik - whisper huskily I know.

As soon he ended he break the hug and took few steps back while Nandani glare him and then chuckle seeing him stepping back...

Nandani - chill relax not gonna hit you .

Manik - so my kiss makes your mood good...

He said smirkingly .

Nandani - shut up sit here .

Manik pulled her in his lap as soon he sit making Nandani gasp loudly.

Nandani look at Manik to see him all casual looking interestingly at the animated movie "Finding Nemo" as it is the most interesting thing to do.

Nandani mentally smirk and thought "you can't win from me Manik".

And cuddle in his chest keeping her one hand on his torsos and other on his back of neck and pressed her whole body weight on him making Manik move up and down nervously but he make his face as if nothing happen but his hands were tightly closed in fist.

Nandani blow air on his ear and murmured "sexy" in his ear ever so sexy voice .

Manik put her on sofa safely and said frustratingly.

Manik - f**k , I can't control now , I am going to have cold shower.

And move towards his room to get shower but chuckle listening Nandani as she shouted "I win".

At night​. 9:00 pm.

Nyonika - Manik is crossing his limit now , he didn't called since afternoon after running away and out till 9pm.

Ishita - Nandani can't be this irresponsible , let her come she is not going to go out for few days.

Raman and Raj exchange look while all the youngster were trying to call them.

Raman - did you guys check Nandani's apartment?

Everyone stop doing their work and look at him in shock.

Raman - god bless you guys , let's go and check.

And they all move towards  Nandani apartment and enter Nandani's room to see the most adorable scene.