•Last•All well thay ends well

Read the author note in last .

Nandani was lying on hospital give disgusting look at the food which nurse brought for her when Manik enter with flower bouquet behind him was nurse.

Nurse - sir please make mam eat lunch .

Manik - sure sister.

The nurse went away while Manik move towards Nandani who give her disgusting look.

Nandani - I won't even touch this shit .

Manik - don't worry , I bought you this.

Manik put his hand inside flower and took out burger and french fries. , Making Nandani jump in happiness.

Nandani - Thank you soo much , I love you.

Manik make sure to through food in Washroom and look at Nandani and caress her other hand which has syringe attached to it which is connected to glucose bag .

Nandani - I am completely fine .

Manik - I will kill that person who did this.

Nandani - I would choose him or her till death and you burry.

Nandani said taking a bite burger from burger making Manik laugh but they looked at door which was opening showing doctor and their family.

Doctor - burger ? Manik Malhora. . .

Doctor shouted making Manik stand and Nandani took a large bite from burger and gulping it down she put few more french fries to which doctor hold her hand to stop her eating but Nandani already emptied everything.

Doctor - I told you not to have these food , can't you listen to me once , and how did you bring these food inside.

Manik and Nandani look down while passing each other smile completey not feeling ashamed of what they did.

Doctor - this is warning if this again happen you will not be allowed to meet her.

Manik nodded and doctor went away , seeing which they both laugh .

Raj - damn Manik burger and french fries

Nandani - pizza better hota na dad .

Manik - I tried to fit pizza in bouquet but it didn't fit na .

Raman - you bring it hiding in bouquet.

Mukti - god , love is completely made you mad .

Cabir - there is no food left.

Manik - no , there will be pasta too.

Raman - no Manik , let it be.

Manik - but dad the hospital food it smell so bad how can someone eat that food.

Nandani - exactly man , even the paitent can die because of it .

Ishita - you two are exaggerating it .

They giggle knowing she is saying truth.

Cabir - Nandani are you full??

Nandani - no I will have it half of it and lock the door .

Cabir went to lock the door while Nandani smile at others.

Raman - you will be getting discharge in night , so have dinner their something tasty.

Nandani - at last .

Ishita - Shruti kidhar gai??

Nandani - Mom with dad is in canteen , she stated last night na and Haven't have anything so I forced her to have something.