Coffee Shop AU

BASED ON A PROMPT FROM PINTEREST AND A TWEET I SAW

I made my way into the quaint coffee shop on Robin St. I took in the strong aroma of freshly brewed coffee and warm scones and made my way to the counter where a cute guy about my age with dark hair and a gray beanie stood. 

"What can I get you today?" He sighed, obviously tired of his job.
"I'll have a Caramel Frappe-chino and a chocolate scone please."
He nodded and punched the order in the cash register machine.
"Wait," I changed my mind, "Can you make that a cinnamon swirl instead?"
He chuckled a little, fixing my order, "Yeah, that's fine."

I ran my hand through my blonde hair awkwardly, "Sorry."
He looked at me, still smiling, "Don't worry about it."
His smile was adorable.  It was so bright it could light up even the darkest of rooms.  It seemed he didn't smile much, but when he did, it was perfect and for the right reasons. 

I took my seat at the wooden table closest to the window and looked back at the boy.  I coincidentally caught him looking at me, to which he snapped his head back to work immediately.  After a few moments he brought over my order and told me my total.  I pulled out my money and handed it to him, along with a bright blue post-it note with my phone number on it.  When he saw the note he smiled his charming smile once more, and I smiled back.  With that I got up and left the cafe, butterflies filling my stomach like never before.

A few days later I was sitting on my bed, studying for my English test the next day, when my phone vibrated.  It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey, Post-it-note girl 😉

A/N:
It has been like 6 years omg I'm so sorry.  But he are at 20k reads?!?! That's so amazing!! I've been going through the comments lately and that's what has made me want to write more so please keep those up I love them so much! Give me your honest feedback I would like to get better.  Also, if you would read a book I wrote that isn't fanfiction let me know and what genre bc I would also like to write more original things.  Thank you so much, and I'm sorry this is so short I'm trying to get back into it!