Chapter 13

A/N Hey guys. I'm going to be wrapping up this story in the next couple of chapters. I've had a lot of fun writing it, but I can't seem to think of anything more I can do with it. I do however have some exciting news, so stay tuned and read the a/n at the bottom.

Clary PoV 

The last nine months had been amazing and terrible. I had a baby growing in me, and that was a miracle in itself. However, that same little girl was the reason I was going through absolute hell. I had received so many negative responses. My parents eventually made their peace with it, and even became quite excited. My friends and Jace were supportive from the moment I told them. I remember it like it was yesterday...

Flashback

"Hey guys," I said as me and Jace joined everyone at the table. There was a chorus of enthusiastic greetings, "We have something to tell you... I'm pregnant," I sat surrounded by stunned faces for a few moments while everyone processed. Izzy screeched and Alec and Magnus smiled. All of their reactions made me smile. At least someone still loved me.

Flashback end

Once it got around school though, I was in my version of Hell. There was quite a few mean comments thrown around, but Sebastian was the worst of them all. Jace ended up beating him up a couple of times. He constantly made comments like, "Oh look at that, she's started showing. How did you manage to get pregnant anyways. You're ugly," Thank God I graduated about 4 months ago. 

But last night I woke up with the worst pain I've ever felt in my stomach. Jace had been staying with us for the past couple of weeks in anticipation of this. I knew immediately what it was a shook him awake. He sat up looking scared, "Jace, I think I'm in labour."

The rush that took place in the next five minutes was terrible. Jace sent me to wake up my mom and Luke while he rushed around gathering the last of what I would need for the hospital. Once they were awake my parents started rushing as well and we were in the car about 5 minutes later. 

I was in so much pain I could barely stand it. And it only intensified as I got farther along. Seven and a half hours later it was time to push...

______________________________

So I know this is super crappy and short but I wanted to update. The big news I have is that I started a YouTube channel! The channel name is Kernese W. If you do decide to watch, please don't mention wattpad. 

New A/N Dec. 16, 2017. I changed the graduation date so that she didn't get pregnant like 2 months after meeting Jace.

Thanks for reading!