Chapter 18

A/N School is crap and I hate everything. Sorry for no updates. Love you guys! Onto Chapter 18!

Clary PoV

Oh my god. I can't believe it! He kissed me! Jace Herondale, golden beauty, kissed me! What should I do? What can I do?

All this was running through my head as Jace broke our kiss. He moved away slightly, smiling his beautiful smile. His hand was still on my cheek, and I reached up to put my own over it. This was an amazing feeling. I felt alive, like someone had shocked me to wake me up. Jace was still grinning and so I smiled back, trying to convey all of my emotions in that single action. I looked him in the eyes, those incredible gold eyes, just for a moment before allowing my eyes to roam his face. Looking at his slightly kiss-swollen lips had me wanting more. I wanted to feel those lips on mine again, making so many emotions rush through me. However, I didn't want to appear desperate, so I settled for just admiring him. I continued for a minute, before he spoke up.

"I know this sounds cheesy, but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I was still up on Cloud 9, and this just made the feeling so much better.

"I thought you'd never ask,"

So that was the chapter! I know it's crap and I apologize. For the chapter and the too-long wait between updates. Anyways....

Thanks for reading!