Chapter 23

Hey you guys are gonna get a new story soooooonnnn!! I'm going to be uploading the first chapter of Dusted Ivory today. The story is about the growing bond between an old piano and a new boy. It's from the perspective of the piano. It's a strange concept but I like the way it's going so far.

Clary PoV

"Congrats Ms. Fray, you're having... Twins!" The doctor says with a smile. We all sit there in shock, no one moving a muscle.

My mom breaks the tension by saying, "Well that makes sense, my mom was a twin," and everyone bursts out laughing at the not-so-random comment. I crack a smile, still processing the fact that I have two tiny humans growing within me. I'm going to have to take care of two small things for the rest of my life. JACE is going to have to take care of two tiny things for the rest of his life, because I know for sure he isn't leaving me. Or at least I really hope he isn't.

I look over at him, making eye contact and trying to communicate my emotions. I'm happy, so happy, but at the same time I'm absolutely terrified. It's just now hitting me that I'm pregnant. This is happening, I have two tiny little humans to take care of. There's no way I can do this. Oh, god I'm going to mess this up aren't I? I start crying, all of this washing over me in a wave of what the actual eff did I get myself in to. Jace notices me tear up and squeezes my hand from his place standing next to me. "We're going to be ok. This is all going to be ok," he says comfortingly.

"Unfortunately," the doctor starts, "I can't give you much more information, other than your babies look healthy. You'll have to schedule another appointment at the 20 week mark to find out the sexes," she explains.

"We'll do that then. Thank you very much for this," I say, as she wipes the cold goop off my belly. She smiles and prints off a string of pictures, before wishing us well and taking her leave.

The only sound in the room is my crying and our constant whispers of, "Twins," and "Oh my god,"

______________________________________

Yay another chapter! I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long, I have a slightly concussion and a whole crap-ton of homework, so I haven't even been on my computer in 3 weeks. I love you guys, and I hope you'll take the time to read Dusted Ivory!!

Thanks for reading!