First Sight

Fallacy's POV

I walk among the forest, searching for a prey to feast on, I hadn't had much to eat since the vampire huters wanted me dead. I looked to the sky and saw the moon gleaming above me. I continued to walk when I stumbled apon the sight of a skeleton, his eyes were blue and yellow with a star in one eye, to me he seemed like an artist with black paint in the corner of his face, I analyzed him when i realized i was staring for a while. " hmm.." I steped closer to check on my prey, it wasn't a very good idea since he noticed me spying on him. "qui es-tu?!" (Who are you)His voice was calm yet scared. I didn't entirely understand him, but stepped closer to introduce myself. "Hello here, my name Fallacy." Each time I stepped closer, he stepped back, it was cute how my prey was terrified of me, I smirked. "And who might you be?" "E-encre" It was fascinating how he could understand me, " That's a unique name....intresting."Before he could speak anymore I pounced onto him pinning him to the tree behind him. "Ne me blessez pas!!" (Please dont hurt me) For some reason, deep inside me, I felt, pity for this skeleton. "Do you speak English" I try to calm him down a best I could. "Y-yes..." His voice began to shake a bit. "Hmm...you knpw what hears a deal, I wont hurt you, if you work for me as my butler." He agreed to this with a slight nod to his head. " heh...good" My fangs shown onto him and his eyes widened. I heard a yelp come from my prey as I dug my fangs into him. He then belonged to me. I pulled out of his neck to find him passed out, I smiled, he seemed adorable asleep like this, I carried my possession away in the darkness, off to my castle high on top of the hill.