new home

Fallacy POV
I guide my family through thr tunnels to an opening just up ahead. I then remove a few rocks with a help of suave and present a way to get through, "Jasper go in first" I say "why me?" He questions, I  gave a look frustrated, "do you want to be safe or not Jasper." I say as calmly as possible, "we shouldv'e stayed..." Were the only mumbled words I could hear from him.

So I looked at Encre "go in Encre..." I speak gentle and soft. He nods and goes through, next were the maids (yes the maids went with us ) then swave. Last was Jasper. "Come on Jasper we have to go" I tried to convince him but he stayed silent. "Jasper please.." I begged.. he sighed and nodded with regret, walking through the entrance. Followed by me.

"We should close up that opening, just in case." Suggested Suave. We equally agreed and closed it up. I could tell this will be a long nigt ahead of us..

Encre's POV
I look around our 'new home', it didn't seem like much but it was nice, looked different to the castle. I noticed Jasper feeling a tad home sick, 'poor thing'  I thought to myself. I walked over to comphort him, "Hey..it'll be ok.." I spoke monthly in some way, trying to help. "Thanks...Encre.." He replied sadly. I didn't know what to do...he just lost his home.

After a few moments of looking around and getting used to the place, Fallacy jogged toward me saying "Come with me Encre, I have something to show you." He extended his hand towards me, I excepted his offer and went with him.

"Fallacy where are we going?" I questioned, of course I trusted him but I still wasn't sure. "A place I found in this place." He replied as we went down the corridor to a single door at the end. "What is this place?" I asked again feeling worried and confused. "Shh just wait and see.." He opened the door to a magnificent room full of art works of all kinds, and beautiful designs up and down the walls of the room.

"Wow, Fallacy how did you find this place?" "I found it while we were looking around. Do you like it Encre?" He looked at me. "Fallacy...It's amazing, I love it!" I said with excitement as I wandered in the room. The whole room mesmerized me Completely.

"I'm glad you like it...because it's yours now.." Fallacy said, "Really Fallacy?" "Really..plus I have no used for it, heh" He smiled, it was nice to see a smile from him at this moment, it made me smile too. We stared into each others eye for a short while, forgetting the world around us. It was as if everything that was goig on was lost, forgotten and never to be seen again, we were happy. "Fallacy.. I.." I looked down fiddling with my hands. "Yes Encre?.." "You are the greatest person I have ever met, I want to thank you for everything, even if I were brought here by force...and I..I love you..so much" I blushed a great rainbow on my cheeks bones, I could not hold anything back now..

Fallacy fell silent. It made me worry. "Fallacy are you ok?" I worried and got closer to him. I was frozen for a split second before speaking. " Me too.." "what?" I asked. "Me too. I love you too..I always have, and I will never stop." Before any time was wasted he launched towards me, kissing me deeply with delight. My eyes widened as I kissed back happily. Everything was right.

Jasper's POV
After the few hours of sittig around doing nothing I decided to look around. Nothing was like it was before, not like the castle at least. "Are you alright lord Jasper?" Suave asked. I sighed and held my arms, "Yes I am fine.." I replied. "You don't seem fine my lord..." He put his arm on my shoulder, for comphort, but I shrugged it off. "Stop tryig to comphort me I am fine!" I snaped, "O-oh..I am terribly sorry.. I will stop." Said Suave as he slowly walked off. I stand there, staring at the floor hopelessness in my eyes, 'why...why us?'

I look back to see if Suave was there, but he wasn't. I felt so stupid, to snap at him like that. I felt so stupid, to be so angry at my own father when he was only trying to help us be safe. How could I, a single lonely vampire..fight of vampire hunters...

My eyes swell up as tears emerged from my eye sockets, and I fall to the ground as more tear fall down my cheek bones. I didn't wether to screem or yell I'm sorry..but I felt terrible at that moment, my life was crashing down around me..'someone help me...please' I thought, but who would hear my thoughts? No one...

"J-jasper?" "My- Jasper! are you ok?!" My vision blurred and I felt so dizzy, but I didn't know why, someone was here though, with me. "J-just leave me..." I felt my hands give out as I completely fell to he floor. "Jasper!" I looked up, face to face with whoever was there. "S-suave?" My voice falt shattered and beaten, "M-my lord..Jasper...why are you crying" He said in a sad and worried voice. "Heh I'm so sorry..." "Sorry for what?" He asked again...but before I could speak I blacked out...

Suave's POV
"Heh I'm so sorry..." "Sorry for what?" What could he possibly mean? How could he be sorry? He didn't much..poor Jasper blacked out as he cried. I carried him bridal style to a nearby room laying him down on the bed, I sighed. 'How terrible...he must be really hurting' I stayed by him for a while..to make sure he was ok of course.

But he sure looked adorable asleep....
I looked out the window and looked around, the sun was just comming up, "hmm" I closed the curtain and tucked my lord in..."sleep tight Jasper." I then left the room and slowly closed the door. "Aww poor Jasper.." Said Fibi (one of the maids if you have forgotten) "Yes it is very tragic.." I say looking at Fibi. "I am sure things will work out..." "they will" says a voice from behind. I turn around to see Fallacy and Encre standing side by side, hand in hand. "We will make changed and make this our new home." Smiled Encre, agreeing with Fallacy. I nodded and so did Fibi, followed by the other maids.

Maybe things will work out..

((Hullo hope your having a good day but yeha sorry I haven't been around lately.  But wow you guys really like this story! Haha
I will try get more in from now on...anyways baiiii))