The painting of love

No one's POV
It was a late night and Encre some how couldn't rest his eyes. He stares at a blank canvas with a brush at hand, ready to create. He starts to spread the brush of paint along the canvas before realizing eyes watching him. Whoever was whatching him must have been for a while, Encre could feel there presents behind him. "Do you like art?" Encre said softly, suprisingly in English.

Fallacy's POV
I felt intrested as I watched his work of art come together on the canvas, it was beautiful. But I felt as if he knew I were there, "Do you like art?" He said to me in his soft voice, I laughed a bit. "How could you know I was there?" "I felt you there. But you didnt anwser my question. Do you like art?" He looked at me with his wide coloured eyes, one shinning with a yelow star, and the other with a light blue circle. "Heh. No but, I do like yours." I replied. He blushed his usual rainbow colour, it was adorable. I laughed more, "aww your blushing." He blushed more to my words making him almost seem like a rainbow. He turned back around to face the canvas and paont again. I watched again, "how is a mortal like you not tired?" "I can't sleep." He continued to paint along with different colours. I came closer to him to investigate his work, for a while I could see a slight smile on his face. I sat by him to see what he created, then blushed very obviously. He created me.

Encre's POV
As I finished my work, I turned to see Fallacy blushing, I had never seen him blush that much before, it was a very bright yellow placed onto his cheekbones. I giggled then looked back to my painting 'wow it's actually better than I expected'. I thought to myself.  I put my hands to he sides of me, then a few minutes after, found his hand on mine. I blushed. 'He couldn't have feelings for me...could he?' I didn't say much and neither did he. It bagan to be a very awkward and quiet moment, until "E-encre...can I tell you something?" Falalcy began, still blushing. "Y-yes." I said nervously. 'He couldn't have, he couldn't have. Why me a mortal?!' I repeated over in my head.
"I-i...I uh I believe....that I...should be going to sleep now and that you should to" " what?" I asked "goodnight" Fallacy runs off closing the door. Possibly that couldn't be why he was studdering?

Fallacy's POV
I went back i to my room thinking over to myself 'I am such an idiot' it repeated over wihin my mind. I can never make a confession to him. It's impossible. I dug my head into the pillows, mentaly screeming inside. 'It's impossible. Right?'