birthday confessions

Fallacy's POV

I pace the room over and over. "Today is something, I'm missing aomething" I say to myself repeatedly. I pace some more before hearing a knock on the door "come in" I answer formaly. "My lord do you know know what day it is today?" Suave asks with a smile as he walks into the door. "Yes but I dont know what day. Is it someones birthday?....did somone die?" Suave chuckles to this and answers my questions " How could you forget my lord. It's Jasper's birthday!" He says proudly and full of joy. "Oh that's right." I say embarrassed. But before I could do anything else I pace the room again. "My lord what are you doing." Suave says questioning my every pace "what should we do?" I ask myself mumbling, suprisingly Suave heard. "I could ask Encre. He should know what to do." Suave announced. Just thinking about Encre makes me blush. "Go on..." I say trying to cover my yellow blush. Suave laughs a bit and continues, "he could help us prepare for this event. You both could also get presents while I keep company. We can make it a suprise!" Suave says excitedly, I had never seen Suave this excited about a birthday before, or better yet not even Jaspers birthday. Oh well it was a good idea. "Good idea Suave gather the maids and butlers to prepare the birthday whule me and Encre go out to bring presents. Keep a close eye on Suave ,and give him what he needs, but do not let him into the garden ,wich is where the birthday will be held. Got it." I said instructively "yes ny lord" Suave exits the room and calls out to the maids and butlers.

I walk into Encre's room  to see what he was doing, I knocked the door. I heard a voice from the other side"Come in!" I went in to see Encre sketching "Oh hello Fallacy." He says looking up at me wih his wide eyes. " It's Jaspers birthday today and  I am buying presents. Will you accompany me to get present for him?" I ask politly. "Oh of course I will!" He seemed very joyfull to this "will you also help set up later?" I question."yes I most definitely will Monsieur Fallacy!" Encre was definitely excited for this aswell. We walked out of the room and I looked out the window, the sun seemed to be seting wich was perfect. We waited till dark before heading out. I left Suave in charge and said my farewells then left with Encre.

Suave's POV
I knocked on the door of lord Jasper's room. I couldn't let lord Falalcy down, I had to keep him away from the garden till they came back. "Whos is it?" Jasper called out. "It's me lord jasper." I replied " Me who?" I chuckled and responding again. "Open the door birthday boy." He opened with a cheery smile. " Yay you remembered!" He giggled sweetly, it almost made me blush a bit "heh how could I forget your birthday lord jasper!?" He giggled more, making my blush brighter " You don't have ro call me lord now." He smirked saying this "why is that?" I ask, still having blush on my cheekbones. "Because it's my birthday. Hey since its my brithday do you have to do what I say?" He asked curiously. I replied. "Possibly. Whyyyy?" "Lets paly a game then!" He announced "Jasper aren't you to old for games?" I said. " yes but I am still young to play too... anddd it's my birthday you do what I say. So lets play Tag!" He runs of and a stroke of panick rushes through me. I can't let him get to the garden.

He runs past the door and dashes through the hallway with me trailing after him. I begin to catch up and grab him before he reaches the door to the garden. "Oh no you don't!!" I lift him up and carry young jasper bridal style back to the hallway. "LET ME GO SUAVE!" he yells as we walk past the rooms, "sorry lord jasper I can't do that." "Why not?!" I dont anything after that but as we get closer to his room I feel the young vampire leap out off my arms and through the hallway again. I growl and chase him down again. He keeps running but down a different direction, down to the kitchen. I manage to reach him and extend my hands to grab jaspers arm, until he speeds up. I end up cornering him and the kitchen bench, we both smirk, yet panting. "Hah I win" I say still panting. "Heh fine you win." Jasper says, but before I could move anywhere he pulls me in cloae to his face. "U-uh lord J-jasper .what are yo-"  He then cut off my words with a deep kiss. My face lit up with blush, so did jaspers. Wow I never knew lord Jasper felt this way.

Encre's POV
We walk past a village nearby and I look at fallacy. His face suddenly was very serious yet stern "Monsieur Fallacy? Are you ok?" He didn't reply to me he just stared out into the village streets. "Do you mind If we take from this village?" He asked me as polite as possible, " YOU MEAN STE-" Fallacy covered my mouth for silence, as he saw a figure near by. She must  have been a gaurd of some sort. She seemed to be fiah like with long red hair and sharp yellow teeth. Fallacy snuck through the back of the village to where the shops were, I watched from afar, not wanting to get caught. He snuck through the back door of one of the shops and slithered in like a shadow in the night. I had never been so worried in my life.

A few hours later he had come back out. He didnt seem to have anything on him, but I ignored that, at least he was ok. That was the main thing.He walk up to me with a smile. " I have the perfect present for young jasper." He said with a soothing and calm voice. I didn't ask what the present was, I just let it be and we went off, but just as we did, we were spotted.

Jasper's POV
It was awkard for the last few minutes for that moment, Mr Suave didn't really speak after I had kissed him. It was stupid of me to do that, why did I do that. But one thing stuck in my mind, 'I wonder if he felt the same way' I didn't get much time to ask about it as I heard the door slam open. Then, I heard my father yell "WE NEED HELP" It was the most loudest yell I had ever heard. 

Me and Suave rushed to see what was going on, I was shocked at what I saw. It was like the first time Encre had came into the castle, Encre was in the arms of my father, but his time he was worried and Encre....indured. Everything happen so fast, I asked what had happend and all I got was, " Encre and I were getting you a birthday present and we got caught, I tried to save Encre but I couldn't, there was blood everywhere, and guns were shot..." I was already convinced that his was a serious situation. I looked to find my own father shot in the arm, he didn't seem to notice, or care. He just kept his eyes on Encre, like he was his number one priority. They rushed to the room to help Encre I watched from the back, even father's wounds were tending to. How could this have happend. How. As the wounds were treated everyone left the room, Suave started to head out, I followed, but as I left the last thing I heard from father, was. "Encre please wake up, please be ok. I love you."

No one's POV
Everything was quiet for the past hour. Fallacy stayed by Encre no matter what, he didn't really want Jasper's birthday to be ruined, so fallacy aloud him to have his birthday and he would take care of Encre. Suave was more awkward around Jasper than ever after the kiss, they didn't tell anyone, it was jsut between Jasper and him. Jasper on the other had some fun at least, well he was told to have a great brithday, and so he did. They got opening present and Jasper opened them one by one. His last present though was a small present from Encre and Fallacy that they went almost died through getting it. He opened it very slowly, as he opened it hia eyes lit up. The others by him didn't seem to find this exciting to look at, but Jasper loved it. It was a puppet made by Fallacy, he jsut needed the tools to make ,which is why he went through having to steal and get caught to give the present, Jasper truly loved it since Fallacy as a child used to make things like puppets. Jaspers eyes almost teared up, he huged the puppet, it seem like much, but it was alot to young jaspers eyes. "Thank you all for an amazing birthday, this has been amazing.  To bad father and Encre couldn't be here to enjoy it. He smiled and looked back at the window where Encre's room was, as Fallacy layed by poor indured Encre, and fell to sleep.

(Sorry I haven't been able to write much so hope you enjoy this chapter I made for you guys. Wow thats alot of words, about 1624)