Chapter 1: Part 3

*Later that night*

Marcus: Damn thas the 3rd time

Prince: *Has Angel on his lap* *Swipes the money they lost* Damn u know somethin baby? U make a hell of a good luck charm. *Rubs her thigh*

Angel: *Moves his hand*

Prince: *Rests his hand on her thigh*

Angel: I have to go to the bathroom

Prince: Uh uh baby we on a role

Angel: I'll only b a second

Prince: U a woman u can hold it for years

Angel: Come on man I have to pee

Marcus: Damn TMI

Tony: Come on man she human let her take a leak

Prince: *Looks at his boys then back at her* make it quick

Angel: *Gets up*

Prince: Down the hall to ur left

Angel: *Finds the bathroom* *As soon as she closes the door she burries her face in her hands* Damn.....*She looks around the bathroom* *Whispers* No Window....*She looks in the mirror at herself and fixes her hair*

*In a guest room*

Prince: *Opens the door* This is where you'll b sleeping

Angel: Its nice

Prince: I know

Angel: *Sigh* *She sits on the bed and takes her heels off*

Prince: I'll b back by morning to wake u up

Angel: Can u not use a gun this time?

Prince: That's for me to know and for u to find out. Get some rest. I got some things for u to do tomorrow

Angel: *She takes off her dress and turns the lamp off...She quietly sheds tears*

*At midnight*

Angel: *Wakes up* *She sits up and rubs her eyes she suddenly notices a window. She quickly gets up and looks out the window and sees how high she is. She looks down at the ground* Oh god *Holds her mouth* *She then gets an idea* *She pulls the covers off her bed and pulls out the sheet. She runs towards the closet and grabs some more sheets and connects them together in hard knots making a long rope out of them*

*20 minutes later*

Prince: *Comes out of his room with his durag on and shirtless* *He passes Angel's room then stops. He backs up at her door and puts his ear on it.* I don't hear any breathing *Knocks* Angel? Angel. *He twists the door handle and sees its locked* *He backs away then kicks the door open. His eyes widen* *He looks around and then his eyes get strucked on the window where the rope is tied.* *He runs to the window and looks down and finds he no where* SHIT! *He rushes downstairs and outside. He walks around his house looking for her* ANGEL!.....YOU DEAD YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! *She storms back inside*