Chapter 7: Part 2

*The next morning*
Angel: *Softly wakes up and stretches* *Yawns* Prince? *She opens her eyes. She finds a crib next to her* *Her eyes light up* Oh my goodness! *She hops out of her bed and finds La Princia asleep* La Princia *She picks up her baby* Wake up boo boo. Wake u-up
*La Princia opens her eyes*
Angel: Hi baby! Hi! Look what ya daddy got cha! *Giggles* *Looks at the crib*
Prince: *Comes from behind and wraps his arms around her* U like it?
Angel: Oh baby I love it
Prince: Thought I leave u with a lil surprise when u wake up
Angel: U r so sweet
Prince: Well we got a baby now so...*Kisses her cheek*
Angel: *Giggles* Well its time for her feeding *Sits back on the bed and undoes her top and breast feeds*
Prince: Don't that hurt?
Angel: A little
Prince: I'll meet u downstairs
Angel: Ok baby
Prince: *Leaves*
*A few minutes later*
Angel: *Rocking her baby back and forth in her crib* *She smiles* *POW*
Angel: *Shrieks* *A gunshot went through her window*
Angel: *She quickly grabs the baby and gets on the floor as more shots came through but stops*
*The baby starts crying*
Prince: ANGEL!!! *Rushes upstairs and barges in her room*
Angel: *She sits up breathing hard in fear*
Prince: Angel *He gets on his knees and kisses her face and her neck* R u alright? R u hurt? Is La Princia ok?
Angel: I'm fine prince. What the hell was that?!
Prince: I don't know *Looks out the window* *He breaths hard in anger and goes outside* *He pull out his gun* SHOW URSELF MOTHERFUCKER!!! *Pointing the gun* *He hears movement in the bushes* *He then storms to the bushes catching a man* *He pulls him out and whacks him across the face with the gun and slams him against the wall* *He holds the gun to his head* DROP THE WEAPON! DROP IT NOW!
Man: *Drops the gun and puts his hands up*
Prince: Who r u workin for!?!?
Man: Thr-Thr-Thrash Terrence!
Prince: *In disgust* A blood
Man: I-I-It was my initiation man!
Prince: BY ALMOST KILLIN MY WOMAN AND MY DAUGHTER?!!? *punches him to the ground*
Man: Uh!
Prince: *Grabs him by the shirt and punches him again* PUNK MOTHAFUCKA U AINT SHIT *Still holding his shirt*
Man: I didn't know u had a woman man! Chill!
Prince: *Points the gun at him with his finger on the trigger*
Man: *His eyes widen he reaches for his weapon*
Prince: Pick up that gun I dare u
Man: *He hesitates and angrily lays on the ground*
Prince: *Snatches his gun* U ain't worth my time. *He turns around but turns back around and kicks him in the stomach*
Man: Ah!
Prince: *Goes back inside*
Marcus: *Standing beside the door with his gun ready*
Prince: *Stops by him*....Kill 'im
Marcus: *Nods his head and goes outside*