Chapter 6

Kris pov.

Cheater .....cheater .... cheater.
I can hear her scream cheater all the way from the living room.
They three of them playing arguing like small kids sometimes she would pretend to cry and they would give in to her .
I know how she is really well ,she uses her baby ways with me and she would pout her lips .I volunteer to Make snacks an coffee .
I don't understand the drinking beers n still wants coffee just because jul. ain't want beers just coffee .both of them says they want coffee too. I can hear Andrew give in and apologies man she got them wrap around her little finger.smiling to my self she would be smiling now .
Ok people your maid at service it's coffee and snacks.
Kris baby you know you are not anybody's maid' she got up and plant a kiss on my lips I respond and we prolong the kiss .she pull out of the kiss and says you are my maid!
Ehhemmm break it up now we are so going to puk.
Hahah very funny guys , she turn and left to go play games with them again ,
Not long after I heard tony saying she cheat .
She came across to me and says baby you are looking at us did i cheat?and she is giving me the look uffff I can't argue with her but to he fair I didn't see her cheat , but she's a smart ass to think of it .

Back to earth Kris!
What?
See that's they thing u always spaces out ' and what's with the big smile on your face now for? are you going crazy?
"Shut up tony !I was remembering jul and u guys the time she cheats and she says she didnt.
She always cheat we know it Kris but we let her win too because she does give us this baby face . And if we argue she wants to wrestle us hahahah man I miss her you know!get her back bro.
" Intend to , but she is spitting fire right now I will let her cool off first .man I hate seeing her with that guy ,I know the guess are right I have been thinking about her a lot .sometimes I can't think properly ,I still didn't know why I told her lets break up.
Come hell or high water am going to get her back.

Julie pov.

Who the hell he think he is? come from nowhere and punch Ryan and shuts at me, am so mad an angry with him right now he have no right over me
And beside we broke up as a matter of fact he broke up with me .I am so going to moved on watch me , and my target is right beside me .
"What are u thinking about lips of an angel ?
'Ummm why don't you tell me after all you are the mind reader!
Hmmmm being hard I see,so tell me .
Ummm I was thinking about you ,
What?
I said I was...
I heard you ,but what are you thinking about.
Do you have a girlfriend? Sorry if it's too personal.
It's not personal babe ,and no I don't have one ,and I will not lie girls goes crazy for me yes but most of them is gold diggers ,their isn't much like you around! you works for what you want , you know want you wants ,you are independent , an yes you are a Challenge I like women to be like that.
Hmmmm I see so how you know I am not a gold digger Mr.Matthews?
Cal me that name again and am so going pull over and tastes does lips of yours .
He's looking at me very serious ,o boy am in trouble I know that look I have seen it when we were dancing ."ok I wouldn't cal you that!
Good girl ,and to answer your question, you are not a gold digger you are different ,men knows one when the see one,
Then why did Kris break up wit me? I ask my self ,o missed him so badly their is something I can't take he would tease me so much till I start curse ,he riles me up easily,
One time I was taking my time doing lunch he was helping doing chores
I accidentally spill some water and forgot to mop it ,he came in and skate and fell he wasn't hurt bad .but he says am so foolish and I can't do a nothing properly I apologize so much.thats the thing wit him he talk things to hurt my feelings .
In the evening he hold me real tight and told me sorry for hurting my feeling , he then says let's go get ur favorite ice cream he can be so sweet at times I god I miss him.
"Thinking about him aren't you?
Nope,
'Are too!
Shout up monkey head!
Ryan start to laugh so much I can see his eyes water he got so red.
Stop it Ryan what did I says that so funny.
You.. y.... you call me monkey head it's funny .you know I feel I know u for ever like and I only know you this afternoon Julie and something else am happy I met you, you are so much fun to be around.
"Like wise Ryan '
Ok we are almost to your place which street . I told him bad we went the rest in silent ,which house ?
That one riighhhhttt here .thank you for a everything Ryan .and am sorry u got hurt because of me.
Stop it J. it's not your fault ok ,if I was that guy I did probably do the same,
Ok ,well thanks anyways .goodnight Ryan .
Good night pretty eyes.
O god he is looking at my lips again
Dam he looks so good though I think am in big trouble .

Please leave comments I just want to thank Angie az for the book cover thank u so much . thanks to all of you who is reading this book.

Sorry guys I thought I would do a update today ,but I am not well but I will try to update this week ok .