Julie pov

My heart is beating ninety miles per hour

Well that's how it's feels like.

All the way over here I have mix feelings. and on the other side I so wanted to see kris but now I think I regret coming over here .
one look at him and his girlfriend Sofi ,tears my inside I know as soon he saw me he pulls away his hand from hers as if fire burn him but that doesn't change a thing he was holding her hands ,from the look at them and their direction the bed room is that same way , i wonder if ...nah am not going to think of that.

'Hi kris'

"Hi J.

A a surprised I was being lift off the ground and being circle in the air .

'Oo we misses you Jules !

Ha I know recognized that voice right away.that's tony'

'I missed you too tony can you put me down please I saw Andrew too ,
from midair '

tony put me down and give me a kiss on the cheek .

Andrew came over and also kissed me on my cheek .'we missed you said Andrew ,

I put my hands an hug both of them me in the middle 'you know I misses you guys too right?

'So how are you ?

Ha so funny all three of us said that 'how are you same time.

So we laugh I look at kris and Sofie who is looking at our little commotion and reunion glaring at us . what's her problem?

Tony whisper to my for me alone to hear ' don't worry we didn't give her the same welcome and love we have for you trust me '

'Ok I wonder why .

I look over at Kris Sofi is not with him he look smashing hot and sexy he have on a red T shirt with black at the neck and arms he have on a gray cargo pants his hair as usual very sexy just to run my hands into.in all he look so freaking handsome

'Did you just check me out J?

I flushed nah he can't read minds so I tried to with every thing to get a straight face I said' sorry to burst your bubbles Kris'

He came over closer I think I am too Close to him for my breathing hitch .

I have to find something fast to speak other wise he would think I am speechless ( you are speechless my inner voice is saying.....o. shout up)

I find my composer and said the first thing that came to mind .

' Can i go in your bedroom'?

"SURE ' with a evil smirk on his face.

"Oo wipe that smirk off of your face I didn't mean that what you are thinking I just need my stuff and get out.

" what you are leaving all ready jul? Tony ask me '

"I am afraid so tony.

'Stay for dinner I help cook,

" What o my gods tony you cook since when nah if you didn't cook I woulda stay but you cook and I don't want to die as yet thank you very much.!

' That's very sarcastic jul. wait back up did you says if I didn't cook you woulda stay for dinner ?

' Yes ' I wonder where is taking This.

'' O my munchkin sweetheart dumpling I did not cook kris cook so now you can't go. boo ya.

O shout the front door .....I am stuck now what will I do ?no what will I say to get out of this .