Kris pov

Sending that text to her feels so weird inside I misses her god being alone in bed with out her is like having no food in the stomach .ok that sound much crazy I think I might go off my head . she call me this morning and how did I respond to her? like a total jerk yes I am so mad an angry . am angry as hell she let another guy next to her to touch her and the worst of it is he kissed her .hell Sami wouldn't lie and when I ask her she said yes and that she can explain . what's there to explain it's a kiss .

That day I went over by her I over heard she and Sami talking about me I heard Sami asking for me that make me smile that I am her uncle kris she loves me and I loves her too I respect Nikki Sami mom she is one strong woman .

I know Julie was about to tell Sami I am no more in her live and I know she would have give her a talk about me and that's how life is etc etc.. so I put a stop to it before she did that the truth is I don't even no why I stop it.

I enjoy being there that evening I know Julie was thinking about a family I could have seen it in her eyes the way me her and Sami was by the table like one little family a part of me thinks I wanted that too it feels nice that day with little Sami and julie .don't get me wrong I enjoy Sami an jul even when Julie was by me but that day I dont know is like something was different. it feels so nice. I know i make her smile that day I know she was a bit happy . I could have seen it and when I ask her to be nice to me and I call her babe I saw the way she looks her words DONT CAL ME BABE. AM NOT YOUR BABE . might have come from her mouth but her body and mind give it away her eyes it was there the feelings for me is there I use to think that people can't have all those emotions and can't show in the eyes or face but being with her I learn her body language I know when she is mad .her eyes sparkle just like the way when we making out and she would look at me her eyes have this sparkles in it , but when she is mad it's a sparkle with with fire . some times many times or should I say often times I wonder why I leave her why did I hurt her ? at that time I had too much going on work load and then her and her than tantrums and always quarrel I guess that's why I told her to go I want her to be happy I can't make her happy.

But the truth is I am hurt I missed her so much . her scent the way she laugh or her winks when she is being mischievous I swear she acts like a child at times .I don't know but all I want is to protect her I don't want her hurt hell I don't even like to see her tears .

I remember her words all morning she wants her stuff so I will just text her to come collect it I got things to do .

Bullshit I don't have crap to do it's just a lie well Andrew and tony says they will stop by this evening I will have to be chef for the evening the will bought the beers.

O crap time flies here I am thinking my head off about Julie ,and I have to get to the super market to grab some things to cook so those evil monsters will have something to eat others wise the will drive me crazy .

Must have been love but it's over now...

What the heck that's my phone but I swear to god I did not change my ring tone .

So I grab the phone and slide the green to answer .

' So you like your ring tone mate?

" I should have known' tony for gods sake why the hell that song ?

' Umm that easy it's because you are in lov...

' Ok one shut up two am not three how the heck you change it I can't remember see you playing with my phone'

'

" Old boy chilliax will you .!remember

I ask you to lend me your to call Andrew mine was giving me probes?