Chapter 4

Lexia P.O.V.

'Hey! That's not where that's supposed to go!', yelled Elizabeth at one of the people who was setting the table. Then yelled at someone else,'Yes, a bit to the left. Not right! I think I said left. No! Not my left, your left. Yes, right there. Thank you. Now do the same to all the decorations around the Pack House.' The person looked a bit tired. He had done that only once and now he had to do that another, I think, 250 times. I feel bad for him.

Elizabeth and me were walking around the Pack House, making sure that everything was perfect. Today was the day. The day when all the Alphas from all over the world came to my Pack. The Pack had been preparing for this for the last week. Preparations for the large number of Alphas including the Pack. It was a lot.

This whole week had been stressful for the Pack. Preparing for these many people is not a piece of cake you know. Anyways, lots of hard work had been done for all of this to happen. Even the large number of people in my Pack didn't help. It was quite tough. But as the saying goes, no pain no gain.

It was 4 in the afternoon​. They should be coming now. It was already a bit late.

And just as I was thinking about that someone shouted out from the door,'Alpha! Alpha Jeremy is here. And his Beta Joshua​ has also come. Shall I send them in?', he asked. 'Of course! Send both of them in.', I shouted back to him.

I heard footsteps which sounded like the person was coming to the hall, the place where Elizabeth and I were. Another pair of footsteps on the floor which meant that it was either Joshua or Jeremy who was coming here.

Just then, I heard a voice coming from right behind me say, 'Hi, Lex. Missed me?'. 'OH MY GOD! JEREMY! DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE! AND HOW DARE YOU SCARE A BLIND PERSON LIKE THAT, HUH? YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!', I screamed at him with anger. If it was possible for steam to come out of my ears, then I would have had steam coming out of my ears.

But then, there was Jeremy who was laughing loudly even after me shouting at him. His laughter was so contagious that all the Pack members who had heard me scream also started laughing.

Just looking at all of them laughing loudly and with joy, was enough​ to crack a smile on my face. Soon enough I was laughing along with them.

To an outsider, all of us would have looked as if we were high on laughing gas or something. But it was actually quite refreshing to laugh after days of planning and sorrow and whole lot of sad emotions. Yeah, the past few days were depressing.

'Alpha, another one is coming! I think it is Alpha Johnathan from the U.S. Yep, it's him. And his Beta is also here. Shall I send 'em in?', the guard at the door asked me. I replied in the positive.

'Hello! I'm Alpha Johnathan from the north of the U.S. And this is my Beta, Sara. Are you Alpha Lexia?', he asked someone. 'Oh no, Alpha Lexia is there next to Alpha Jeremy Gurdin from the Dawn Pack.', the same person replied to him. Then Alpha Johnathan asked him, 'Is it the brunette?', pointing to Elizabeth and the same person replied to him saying, 'No, Alpha you have it wrong again. It is the female with black hair. Don't worry, many people like you have got it wrong.' Alpha Johnathan just looked shocked.

It looked like the Alpha was expecting someone who could actually see and looked like an Alpha like the rumours said about me. But all of them were false. Having heard the whole conversation, I could feel that Alpha Johnathan was embarrassed. So to free him from his misery, I went up to him and asked him, 'Hello, Alpha Johnathan! Welcome to the Silver Current Pack. I am Alpha Lexia and this is my Beta, Elizabeth. Unlike you thought, I am blind. And, yes, the rumours are false.', when I felt that he wanted to ask a question about the rumours. I continued, 'And it's fine with me. This happens with me all the time. So you are safe. Just do not disturb my Pack members or do anything to them, I might just rip your flesh right off your bones. And I don't want to do that as yet, so please don't do that.' As I reached the flesh-ripping part, his and his Beta's expression changed to become a scared one. And when I saw that my wolf said to me, 'Good. They should be scared of us.'

'Elizabeth lead them to their rooms please.', I told her after giving my warning to them. She nodded and led them to their rooms.

In the next three hour or so, most of the Alphas had arrived. Some of them from Switzerland, some from Japan and many others from​ the United States and Australia. Some of them had not yet arrived namely Alpha Xander.

A few hours later...

It was 11 in the night. Almost all Alphas were here except one. Alpha Xander. We were lounging in the hall. All of the Alphas along with me had been waiting for him, so that we could all eat together.

By this time, all the food had gone cold. I think that something might have happened.

'Alpha! He has arrived. Alpha Xander has arrived and his Beta is also here. I'm sending them in!', he yelled. He didn't ask me because I told him not to. I got very irritated after some time.

All of us who were lounging in the hall, stood up straight after hearing this. I heard some footsteps on the floor. I think there were two pairs of footsteps. Then, I heard a deep velvety voice with a British accent say, 'Alpha Lexia, are you here? Are you Alpha Lexia?', it asked someone close to me. Most probably Elizabeth. It was Alpha Xander. At least that's what I thought. 'No, I'm not Alpha Lexia. I'm her Beta, Elizabeth. Alpha is right here.', Elizabeth said. I think she must have been pointing because I heard the same voice being directed to me.

He said, 'Are you Alpha Lexia?'. His voice sounded as if he couldn't believe it. 'Yes, I am Alpha Lexia Ruby James of the Silver Current Pack. This is my Beta Elizabeth and you are?', I asked him.

'I am Alpha Xander of the Moon Rise Pack. And this is my Beta, John. I am very sorry for not being able to recognize you. The rumo-', I cut him off by saying, 'The rumours are false Alpha Xander. They state that I can see right? Well, no. I have been blind since I was born. And I became an Alpha at a very young age. Anything else, you want to clarify Alpha?', I asked him.

I think he looked shocked or something because he told me, 'No, I don't have anything else to say to you.'

'Then, we are fine. I'm guessing that you are very hungry. Shall we have some food Alpha?', I asked him. 'Yes, we shall. I'm starving.', he said. 'So LET'S GO!', Jeremy shouted and marched to the dining room.

And we all followed him.

Author's note:

I told that I'll update and here it is! As soon as I woke up and brushed my teeth, I started to write this chapter. And it's quite long. So did you enjoy the chapter? I personally think that it was a very shitty chapter. Please let me know in the comments section. (Pun intended). Only KPOP fans will get that one.

I am running out of names. It would be very helpful if you guys could help me with that. And I forgot to tell you guys by whom the cover of the book is made. It is made by a dear friend of mine, FirestoneGammaEve. Thank you so much again!

GUYS WE ARE NEARING 100 READS!! OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

As always, VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR DEAREST​ FRIENDS.

Goodnight​! ( Adjust accordingly.)
I'll see you in the next chapter!! Bye-bye!!👋👋