INEFFABLE → TWO

"You heard it, you look perfect

"You heard it, you look perfect."
(I highly recommend for you to listen to Perfect by Ed Sheeran while reading the italic part of the chapter.)

Lady Eleanor woke up in the sound of knocking, "Queen Eleanor?" A voice called. She stood up and open her bedroom door,o revealing Anna one of her ladies-in-waiting. "Good Morning, mi'lady" Eleanor rubs her eyes trying to adjust in the brightness of the sun. "Courtney, Edith, and Kiara are still sleeping. So the king ordered me to fix you."

"Do you want your hair to be braided, mi'lady?" Anna asked, she was bad at braiding but it seems to practiced a lot since then. Eleanor found herself nodding at Anna's question. "Anna, please stop calling me mi'lady. Eleanor's fine."

"Incredible! You're good at this Anna!" She complimented Anna's skills, but at the same time she was surprised. Anna puts some flowers around her hair making it more attractive. "Anna?" The maid's attention was quickly changed to lady's hair into thy lady.

"Is it quite fair that my papa is setting me up with someone?" The lady was torn between yes or no, "well you're the queen, you need to be alley with France." Eleanor frowned and they continued without saying any single word.

At breakfast, everyone is already in the room and the servants are already serving food. "Papa," Eleanor sat down. "If you're going to argue with me about the marriage. I'm not going to participate. You're gonna marry the future king of France, nothing else." He sipped his tea.

They ate quietly exchanging glares with each other, but it seems that the king is stronger making Eleanor quite silent. "But papa, he's not even king yet." She tried to defeat him. "ELEANOR, He's the closest family of the king and queen of France! He'll reign and you'll need him!" His voice was stronger and louder. Eleanor stood up and walked away.

She found herself downstairs, where the servants are. "Mi'lady, why are you in here?" A maid curiously asked. "Oh forgive me, me and father had a huge argument. I'll be upstairs in a flash." The queen tried to explain, she have no idea she'll be in the servant's hall. "Let me escort you in your room, mi'lady."

When they finally reached her room the maid left her with her friends.

"I still don't agree with papa." Eleanor complained once the maid exited. "Sometimes you can't control things, maybe try dreaming about you and that prince. It will help you get over the fact; that you don't like him." Courtney tried to comfort her. "I haven't even seen him yet-" just before the lady finish her sentence a knock on the door came.

"The prince of France have arrived, mi'lady." The servant inform her. She nodded and looked back at the ladies. "Good luck, mi'lady" the ladies laughed at the new lady-in-waiting, Anna as Edith corrected her "Good Luck, Eleanor." Eleanor gave them a quick smile and finally walk her way to the ballroom.

She finally arrived, where the king is already sitting in his throne. She curtsied before sitting next to him. "Why didn't you tell me he's coming?" She already complained. "Well you started a argument earlier, I was about to tell you at breakfast." The king answered.

Her friends arrived and joined the servants in the crowd, patiently waited for the Prince.

The door open, revealing a beautiful prince. Eleanor was stunned, and she remembers the advice from her great friend, "maybe try dreaming about you and that prince. It will help you get over the fact; that you don't like him."

She closes her eyes, as white light gone through her eyes. She opened it as her ladies-in-waiting are fixing her hair, makeup and her gorgeous white wedding gown. "You look great, Eleanor." Kiara said as she put the finishing touches; the crown to the future Queen of France.

A few minutes later she was at the end of the aisle, about to walk her way to the altar. Where at the end of it was the Prince, he's wearing a clothes that compliments his eyes.

Slow song started to fill her ears. She tighten her grip in the flower she was holding, as her father offers his arms to the queen. She wrapped her arm around it as they started walking. Her ladies-in-waiting are tailing them. The prince gave her a smirk that made her laugh.

The king gave his daughter a quick peck on her forehead and they both felt a tear fall down their faces. Her father gave Eleanor the Prince. They hold hands, and turn their gaze at the altar.

While the priest started the ceremony, the prince whispered "You look perfect." But Eleanor pretended she didn't hear the statement and looked at the prince pretending to be curious. He chuckled, as she looked back at the priest. "You heard it, you look perfect" he mumbles loud enough for the queen to hear.

Her daydreaming was interrupted when her father stood up and the prince was kneeling at him. The minute he stood up, he gave her a wink that made the queen blush.