INEFFABLE → THREE

"This is not your fault

"This is not your fault."

Everything happened in a flash, the next thing I saw was Adam turning into something I can't describe. Everyone was running of fear. But then I stayed, unconcious for anything that might in-danger me.

I cried as Adam scrape himself in their family portrait. He looks at me, I was anxious about him doing something bad at me. But then I look at his eyes and realized; it was still Adam.

I can feel the castle melting away, from light to darkness. I never believed in such things. Fairytales, Magic, and Curses, but then I saw it with my very eyes. I was scared, but still not moving from where I am.

I felt someone tugging me from behind, "Eleanor, let's go!" I looked at her, and saw my ladies in court; Lady Kiara and Edith. I was surprised because I thought everyone left or maybe affected by the curse. But here comes them by my side trying to save me.

They helped me stand up as we tried to run, when we reached outside. It was snowing, snowing at spring? But we continued hoping to find help or find our way home.

We found ourself a horse. But there's only one of it left, maybe some of them ran off. "You ride it, Eleanor. We're just going to walk" I nod and rode the horse. They walk beside me and the horse.

Until, a pack of wolves stopped us. The horse freaked out, and I fell as it ran off. Edith grabbed a stick as I hid behind her and Kiara. She tried to shoo away the wolves, but they're too hungry to just go. "We need to run, Eleanor." Kiara suggested, and Edith looked at her "In the count of three. We RUN." We all agreed.

"One..." Kiara started the count down, "Two..." Edith continued, I took a deep breath and "Three..." we ran. I don't have the strength to look back.

Suddenly, I brought myself into a dead end. This is where I look back, seeing only Edith behind me and the wolves are less. We hold hands saying our last prayers. But then—

I saw a huge beast. He fought the wolves, some of it clawed in his back but it seemed like he can handle it. He throws the last wolf away and look at us.

Edith was scared, she looked at me. I stepped closer to the beast, and saw a familiar eyes in the dark. It was Adam, I knew it. I saw him transform earlier, so I was pretty sure.

"Thank you." I said trying to touch him, but he walked away. It was a few seconds before Edith and I decided we should go back to the castle. Because it was freezing outside and we can't handle it ourselves.

We followed the trail we left, but then it was getting really dark. "Edith, we need to find Kiara." She nodded as we separate our ways to find her.

A couple of minutes had passed and "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Someone screamed, Edith. I followed the voice leading me to her. She was sitting at the snow with a dead body behind her. I cover my mouth, out of shock. It was Kiara. She was probably eaten by the wolves.

I found myself hugging her body. Scared to death. I just lost my friend, this is probably the worst thing that had happened today. "Calm yourself, Eleanor. This is not your fault." Out of a prince turning to a beast, an enchantress putting a spell in the castle. Kiara's death was the worst.

I stood up, as I look at my hands that are full of blood. I can't keep my eyes off of them. I cried and I cried. Edith escort me on the way to the castle while holding my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

She opened the door, we look around. The castle already looked like it was forgotten for years. Edith brought me to the fire, "I'm just going to get you some water to wash off the blood" she left and I was left alone.

I look at the fire, still surprised by everything. "Queen Eleanor?" I heard someone, at first I thought it was Edith. But then it called my name once again. I look around, but apparently the room was empty.

"Down here mi'lady." I look down as I saw a teacup. I talking teacup, "Queen Eleanor, it's me. It's Chip." There's too much to handle, the next thing I knew was everything turned black and I think my head hit the floor.