INNEFABLE → FIVE

"But that's impossible, you're a teacup!"

I woke up in my bedroom before any of this happened, as I heard people talking which sounds like Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts, and Chip. I look around and found no one was around but the voices continued.

It didn't take a lot of time when Edith entered the room. "Eleanor! Thank God you're fine!" She helped me sit up, "you've been unconscious for a day..." she added and gave me a cup of tea.

I sipped at the tea then a tickling sensation came to my mouth. I look at the teacup and turned it around as I saw a face on it, I immediately put it on the bed and stands up. "What is that!?" I yelled.

"Please calm yourself, mi'lady." It talked! Oh god, but the voice was familiar. "Chip?!" I covered my mouth and glace on Edith as she chuckle. "I had the same face when I met them, Eleanor." She said, "THEM?!"

Then a pot of tea, candlestick, and a clock joined Chip in my bed. "What happened?!" I said hiding behind Edith. "It's me, dearie. It's Mrs Potts."

"How is this even possible?" I asked them as they look down, sadly. Did I offended them? "It's part of the curse, mi'lady.." said Lumiere as everyone look at me begging pity. "I understand. I'm heart fully sorry, Chip." They smiled at reply. "We'll meet you at breakfast?" Cogsworth asked as Edith and I nods.

"Did that just happened?" I look at Edith, "I'm afraid it is." She opened the closet as Edith spoke. "Madam Garderobe, she's finally awake." I look at it and it sang a note. "OHHH QUEEN ELEANOR!!!" She sang, that angelic voice was back. "Oh let me dress you up! Look at that filthy dress of yours!"

I stood in front of her as threads of clothes were coming out of the cabinet. The next thing I knew I was properly dressed; a long gown with a touch of gold and black, a pair of earrings that is in a shape of a feather and a comfortable black shoes.

"Wow this is incredible! Thank you, Madam Garderobe!" I spoke as she gave me a quick smile and the cabinet closes. I look at Edith, "Eleanor, there's something I want you to meet." She said, "who?"

We walked to the next room, wait isn't this the room where my ladies sleep? Edith opens the door as I hopelessly prays that it's someone alive or not cursed.

As I enter the room with my eyes close pretending that it's gonna be a wonderful surprise. As I finally open them; Anna was laying on the bed, unconscious.

"What happened to her?" I ask. "She freeze on the way back to Villeneuve." Edith replied. "But she's getting better. Or at least we hope..." She added, as I sit beside Anna. "You're too good for this world..." I removed the hair hanging from her face. "Let's go, Eleanor. We don't want Adam waiting." Edith said, Adam?

Did he turn back into a prince? I thought he turned into a hideous beast? But I saw it, I saw him.