First Day at Beacon

Yangs POV

"Jesus Christ someone turn off that damn alarm clock!" im honestly too tired to get up and everything is getting on my nerves. That is until Ruby comes in jumping around my room like a maniac."TODAYS THE DAY!" I ignore the massive headache. "What do you mean?""THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Right. How could I forget? I let out a sarcastic "yay". "Come on Yang get up." I sigh. "fine" and off I go to prepare for school.

Ruby's POV

Today is going to be fun. I can just FEEL it. Oh the excitement. I can't wait to make friends. Meet cute boys. Find new weapons. Im prepared for every scenario. You never know what could happen.

*timeskip to school*

I cant believe some douche bag kid spilled soda on my uniform! Since im well prepared I brought an extra set of clothing. Now I just need to find the bathroom.

Yang's POV

Its good to see my old friends again after 4 months of rest. I proceed to my first class,but before I could I notice 4 men ganging up on a girl with black hair and gorgeous yellow eyes. She sees me and we lock eye contact. I glance at her lips and she mouths the words "help me" which automatically knocks me out of the trance and immediately start running to her rescue. Unlike other people I don't start chatting up my enemy. I go staight to business. I start with a tall,slim kid by burying my knee into his stomach,leaving him on the floor. I move on to a shorter kid and kick his lower jaw,knocking him unconscious. Next up is a thinner fellow. He looks easy to take down,but he still has his guard up. Finally,some hand-to-hand combat! I try striking his side with my leg but he caught my foot before it could hit him. I use my other leg and kick the side of his head. Yikes,he might have a concussion. I turn to the last one standing. A poor little chubby kid shaking in his converse."boo." and he's off running. I turn to check on the stunning woman with the Amber eyes. She hides amazement in her beautiful yellow orbs. She runs up to me and hugs me."Thank you so much! I owe you my life!" I look down at her and shes smiling the cutest smile ill ever see. She glances behind me and looks frightened then whispers,"he's still up and behind you." She starts crying into my chest,which made me very upset. Now raging I feel my semblance coming up to the surface knowing my eyes were no longer lavender. I swiftly turn my head to him and grab his throat while still holding this gorgeous stranger. She glances at me and him and my eyes. She keeps looking at my eyes. I-i think i'm scaring her. Now I'm scared of myself. I immediately let go of his throat while he finally catches his breath. I let go of her and start running to class with tears in my eyes knowing im late. Im such a freak. Why do I have to scare people so much?!

Ruby's POV

I hear the late bell ring but Im not going to class like this. I finally find the bathroom after minutes of searching. I walk in and I hear.....probably 2 voices talking? I don't mind it until I hear a thud coming from the 3rd stall I run to open the door revealing 4 girls. One with long white hair being pinned up against the wall,another holding her up by the collar and 2 by her side. "Why are you bothering this girl in a bathroom? Youre all late to class." The three girls look at me with an angry i don't really care face but the one being pinned up has fear written all over her face. The other two girls grab my arms and push me up to the closest wall. The girl holding up the white haired one throws her to the floor and walks up to me. "You know you should've minded your own business so you wouldn't have to deal with us." She stops in front of me and punches my stomach. I let out a painful groan. The other girl speaks up ,"STOP! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" what an angelic voice,even if shes yelling. The leader than turns back to her and begins making her way to her. I really don't want her to get hurt. I use my semblance and cover her with my body for protection just before the kick lands to my side. I let out another groan and stand up. I punch her in the face and kicked her between her legs and kneed her in the face making her fall to her knees. I than pick up the mystery girl and walk out of the bathroom without changing. We begin walking and she speaks her angelic voice once more ,"Thank you for saving me back there. That was sweet." I than begin to blush. God she's cute. Its my turn to speak ,"Its no problem. I just hate it when people bully others for no reason. Anyways what class do you have right now?" She pulls out her schedule. "I have Professor Oobleck. How about you?" I smile knowing I have the same class."I do too but I dont know where his class is. I hope you know." I put on my pouty face. "Y-yeah I know where he is. We'll walk to together to his class." This day can't get any better. Best day so far if you ask me. I wonder where Yang was all tis time. Oh well.