Let gym class begin

Blake's POV

         I constantly look at Yang. She is toned. I eyes lock on her before Mr. Shitstick yells again," PAY ATTENTION!" I jump slightly. He walks up to me and looks at his clipboard, " Belladonna? Well Miss Belladonna, since you lack discipline how about I make the whole class do more exercise and then spar? " I look around the class and everyone except Ruby, Weiss, and Yang is staring at me like they want me dead. I facepalm, Note to self : I'm fucked.

*40 minutes later*

Everyone is trying to catch their breath. Either hands on their knees, sitting down, or dying on the floor. I don't get tired easily, so I was one of the few standing. Yang was sitting down and Weiss and Ruby were on the floor. We hear footsteps coming and look over to Shitstick. "Up you bunch of chickens! " Before I look up some popular boy yells," This isn't fair! Just because some nerd messed up!?" I look down," You should make her run more laps!" I clench my fist."Do 50 more squats! 35 more pushups!" I feel myself losing my temper. "Make her restart when she messes up! Make her-" The guy never finished his sentence. Yang already punch him in the stomach. I look over and see him fall to the floor. And Ironwood stood there, shocked. I try to cover this up. I punch Yang in the side not to hard, but hard enough to get her attention. "This is sparring isn't it? " I say joyfully. Yang plays along. We throw punches and kicks for about 15 minutes. I smile and dodge her punch. She stops. "What's wrong? " I say concerned. "I'm fine. I'm-well-I was just wondering, m-maybe sometime if you want we can-" She didn't finish her sentence either.

*riiiiiiiiing*

We ran to the locker rooms and got changed, but before I can finish I feel a hand grab my wrist to turn my around me around. The popular guys friend shoved me against the locker but I felt the corner of the locker dig into my back. I wince softly and look at the floor. "Look at yourself. You're so scared you can't even look at me! " I see something yellow from the corner of my eye. I glance over and Yang is there. She drops her duffle bag and runs towards the girl, I close my eyes for just a second and the girls on the floor, possibly unconscious. I try to put my hand on Yang's back but she flinches and quickly looks back at me. There they are again. Those red.... Scary... Eyes. But those are the same eyes that saved me. I put my hand to my side. I take small, slow steps towards Yang. She looks at me cautiously. She stands straight, grabs her bag,and walks away. I could've sworn I saw her cry when she turned the corner. I wanted to run after her. But some part of me wanted to stay put and cry. I couldn't stay. But I did cry. I next classes were spent alone, not with Weiss, not with Ruby, and not with Yang. I'm so sorry Yang. You deserve better friends than me. But what am I kidding? You're a popular. I'm just a nerd in your eyes. But like always, I can't avoid her forever. I see her in the bus next to Ruby, leaning against the glass. I observe her, making sure she doesn't notice my stare, I see a faint red line growing into her sleeve. I frown and take out my phone, and pull out the piece of paper from my butt pocket. Typing the numbers in and texting her,' I know you gave me your number to help me, but let me help you Yang. Please?' I look over and see her pulling out her phone and she looks at me and..smiles. I get this warm feeling in my chest, butterflies in my stomach, and a blush on my face. I feel my phone vibrate so I look down at my screen and see a text from Yang. 'I love you'.  I look at her but she's looking out the window. I hide my face as we get to her stop. She chuckles and I hear the doors open and close. I reveal my crimson red face and look at my phone until I get to my stop. That was quite an excitable day. Wonder what tomorrow will bring.