The Next Day

Blake's POV

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. I still need to get ready for school. Last night gave me quiet the adrenaline rush. SHE WANTS TO GO ON A DAAAATE. I wonder when we can get our dorms. Maybe if I'm lucky I can dorm with her.. Any who I have to get ready.

Yang's POV

This migraine isn't getting any better. I want to sleep but I'm still waiting for Blake to open my message. God I miss her. She's probably so exhausted from the other day. I'm upset she has to deal with that... I won't let anyone put their paws on her. I swear it. I'm going to protect her with my life. UuuuuUugh. I'm so gaaaaaay.

                 ~10 minutes later~

I feel so clean, showers can be so refreshing. I look at my phone, still no reply, I walk to the kitchen and glance at the sofa seeing little red and snow white cuddling., "Aaaawww. Ima wake em up." I grab a pot and one of my special firecrackers, I light it, put it in the pot and slide it next to the couch.

      ~seriously less than 10 seconds~

"THIS IS YANG SPEAKING IVE REALLY DONE IT NOW! I'VE ALREADY RAN A MILE AWAY FROM THE HOUSE BUT I'M NOT SHAKING THEM OFF! I'M ALREADY HALF WAY TO SCHOOL. JESUS CHR-" I bump into the person I least expect. The gorgeous amber eyed beauty. "I-im so sorry. I didn't know where I was going. I'm really sorry, are you okay? " She fixes her eyes on my abs. I only have my tank top on , "See something you like? " I smirk and lend out my hand to help her up. I was so distracted by her I forgot why I was there. "YAAAAANG.IM GONNA GET YOU! " I hear Ruby yell, shit. Blake grabs my hand and runs off between houses a bunch of turns and twist we stop at a lonely little playground I've never seen before, but they stopped following us so I guess it was a good thing. I feel slightly disappointed when she let go of my hand. There's a silence. "Sooo...how did I get the chance to see you this early in the morning? It's 5 am. " She puts her hands in the pockets of her sweatpants and undoes the ponytail I somehow didn't notice. She runs her fingers through her hair. I mutter, "god I'm gay. " She looks at me, "Did you say something? " I feel my face heat up like the sun and I nod no. "I was just on my morning run. How about you? What was up with your sister and Weiss? " I scratch the back of my neck, "It's quite a story. " I say as I smile nervously. We walk towards the small swings and have a seat. "Well I have time to hear this story. " She smiles warmly.

          ~time skip cuz I'm lazy~

We sit there and laugh uncontrollably about how bad I messed up. I look at her and she has the most beautiful smile. The most wonderful laugh. Her expression in this moment is my ecstasy. I didn't realize I was staring until she asked me if something was wrong. I replied with, "Nothing at all." With a smile on my face.

     _________________________________
I am so sorry for SUPER LATE UPDATE thin's have been moving really fast lately and my Wattpad is neglected. So much homework, paperwork, people to take care of. Again I apologize.