Let the class begin

Yang's POV

       I finally made it to class. The class was boring but I couldn't sleep. Of course I couldn't. I looked around the class to see if Ruby or anyone I knew was in the same class. Everyone knows me,I just don't know the people that aren't popular. It sounds mean but then again,popular people keep other popular people from socializing with so-called "nerds". Either way, I only saw one person I recognized. My eye's widen and I write on a piece of "Hi there sexy. Wanna look at the 3rd desk behind you? " I then crumble up the paper and throw it at the oblivious girls head. She grumbles angrily and and opens the note. She turns around aggressively until she sees me and she smirks.

*riiiiiing*

Everyone stands up except my good pal Coco. She runs on the desks up to mine and gives me a bear hug. "Hey there butt-brain! " She said excited. "This is quite the reunion, don't you think Coco? " I reply. "You're damn right this is. Wanna ditch the next class? " She says while she swipes my paper with my classes on it. "YEAH! WE GOT THE SAME CLASSES! " I smile as we walk to the cafeteria. "Hey where's your sister? I heard she skipped 2 grades. I was excited about meeting her." I suddenly realize that I haven't see her anywhere. Crap. I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck.

Blake's POV

      *riiiiing*

Class is over. I'll never know what I missed in class on the first day. I sit next to Ruby and we wait patiently looking at the white haired girl. I didn't want it to be so quiet so I tried making convo, "You're really short for a hero learning to handle huge weapons. " I mentally facepalm. What the fuck was that Blake!? I return to planet earth after she breaks the awkward moment of silence. "Well.. I did skip two grades, so that must explain it." She emphasizes. "I'm shocked. You must be a real badass." She giggles and replys ," Eh. I'm nothin special. " An awkward cough makes us look at the now conscious white haired female. "Thank you, for helping me out. Especially you, Ruby, was it? " I see a blush appear on Ruby and she nods yes. Oh god. She's almost as easy to read as me. We walk out of the nurses office after a few minutes of 'thank yous' and 'no problem, reallys' these two dorks are gonna fall in love. My mental conversation with myself is interrupted after a loud yell was directed toward us. "RUBY I'M SO SORRY I DITCHED YOU! ARE YOU OKAY!?" I look up to see the girl from earlier. Same yellow hair. Same purple eyes. Same gorgeous smile. I blush and look down. Ruby does not let this go unseen. She hugs me as she has her other arm around the other girl. "Hey sis! I made new friends already!" She looks at the girl with White hair first. "Weiss!? " The girl who I assumed is named Weiss looks up "Yang!? " They hug each other and talk about what happened 'Yang' not looking at me. I stare at the floor disappointed. Ruby, taking notice of my gloomy mood. "Hey Yang. You know her right? " She says as she puts her arm around my shoulder. She looks at me and smiles that 5 million dollar smile, she than pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear quiet enough for only me to hear. "Hope your okay. If you ever need help just call me." She whispers as I feel her slip something into my butt pocket making my face heat up."Th-thanks." I stutter. We walk to class except for Yang who said she would ditch with a friend. Ruby, Weiss, and I have the same 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and, 6th class. Ruby and Weiss decided to sit next to each other in the front but I chose to sit in the desk behind them. Once everyone was seated I realized the populars sat in the last 3 rows so no one sat next to me. Oh well.

*timeskip to 30 minutes later*

I start falling asleep but right when I was on the verge of unconsciousness until I heard the door slam open. I look up and see Yang walking down the desk aisles looking for a spot to sit. I see the populars call her over making space for her but she looks at me and I look at her. We exchange looks until the teacher spoke up," Yang Xiao Long. You come 30 minutes later to class. Kick my door open. And now you're having a tough time looking for a seat? Do you want me to find a seat for you?" The teacher named Ms. Glynda spat harshly at the other blonde. "No thank you I can find my own seat. Afterall your eyes are gonna get blurry from age. Wouldn't wanna make it worse." I laugh a little and she walks down to my desk section. I look up at the populars to see their reactions only to see death glares every where. She sits next to me and says "Hope this seat isn't taken." I nod my head no. "No not at all." I say blushing. She smiles and the class continues.