Wowzers

Blake's POV

         Just 30 more minutes for the class to end. I'm exhausted. I can't feel my hand, it's way to sore after writing all these unnecessary notes,and having a ribbon tied tightly on my forearm doesn't help. As I was about to knock out, I feel a hand on mine. I look up at Yang and she's already looking at me. I blush and look away. Don't you dare look at me with those cute freakin eyes. Her hand moves from mine and wraps her arm around me. I feel warmer the more I get close to her. I look at the populars and their eyes are basically throwing knives at me. I get comfortable and rub against her. Glynda not looking at us cuddle.

puurrrrr...

My eyes widen. Fuck. I push her away and she's already looking at me wondering what happened. I sit farther away from her. And place my head on the table. I fucked up, she'll never want to talk to me. I glance at her and she's looking at me confused. It stays like that till the class ends

*riiiiiing*

I don't bother talking to her. I run out knowing that we'll meet again. After all, we'll be sleeping in the same auditorium. I facepalm. As I walk to my third class I feel a hand grab my shoulder. Sun then turns me around. (Sun? A nerd? Oh yes) "Sup Kit- " I cover his mouth before anyone hears the last syllable. "Sun!" I whisper shout. "That's supposed to be a secret!" He pulls down my hand and whispers, "I don't want to hide my tail anymore. It's making me uncomfortable." I sigh, " Trust me Sun. My ears hurt like hell right now. Don't you think I'm uncomfortable?" We argue for a while until he calls it quits. We than run to class knowing we're late.

*timeskip*

I finally get to class and see the same pattern as the last class. Nerds in the front. Populars in the back. And like the last class I sit behind Ruby and Weiss, with no one sitting next to me. I get lectured by the teacher and let my head fall to the desk. I look down at my lap thinking about Yang. Missing her warmth. Feeling sad that I pushed her away. I feel regret and despair tugging at my heart. Stupid stupid cat. I finally rest. Feeling the relaxation wash over me.

                    -Dream Land- 

I can feel someone hugging me from behind. It's a nice warm feeling with a nice flower aroma surrounding me. I look down at the arms around my waist and it's two feminine yet muscular arms with gauntlets on both wrists. I smile and look back to see the beautiful blonde returning the smile. I close my eyes for a while and open them... but the presence doesn't feel the same. The aroma is gone. Instead of the flower smell, there's ashes, everywhere. The arms are still there but they feel different. I look down and see the two abusive, muscular, horrific arms around me and my ears flatten to my head. I turn around slowly and there he is. That monster I hope I would never see again. "Hello Kitten. " That deep,scary voice of his.

                  -Dream land ended-

I wake with a jolt. I breathe harshly. No one was in class anymore,i guess class is over. I notice Ruby looking down at me. "Blake. Are you okay? " I nod quickly. "Peachy." We walk out to find Weiss waiting. We walk to our next class together. Mr. Ironwood, athletics. This shouldn't be so hard.

*timeskip*

I regret everything I said about this class. This teacher has a stick in his ass. And the changing room is also dividing the N's and P's. Anyways, I get dressed in my training bra and shorts and leave. As I walk out, some girl pushes me to the floor. Fucking popular prick. I get up and soon realize my elbows bleeding. I really don't have time for aiding my scrape or Mr. Shitstick will yell at me. I walk to the training room completely ignoring the wound. As class begins everyone stayed quiet, even the P's. Mr. Shitstick looks at the entrance and yells," Well look who finally decided to join us!" I look over to see Yang dressed in a sports bra like mine and orange shorts. I concentrate hard on her abs, not noticing her looking at my butt until she walks behind me and brushes her hand over it. I basically feel the heat rushing to my face. I cover my face with my hand. Holy shit. Today is gonna be a long day.