The Struggles

Yang's POV

I make my way back to Weiss and Ruby who are blushing like crazy. Ruby because Weiss is touching her back, and Weiss for getting to touch her. "You're both so easy to read." "YANG!" They yell in unison. I put my hands up in defense and shrug. "Just stating the obvious." I walk away and look at my phone. Blake... What are you doing?

Blake's POV

"Should I talk to her?" The Monkey boy looks up from his book. "Do it Blake. Just. DO IT." I roll my eyes and glance back at my phone. "You can never take anything serious, can you?" "Nope" Sun replies bluntly. Before I gather the courage to text Yang, she already left a message for me. I open it and read it out loud, "Hey. Wanna hang out sometime?" I gasp and look at Sun. He smiles and begins to talk," Well Blake? Do you want to go?" I jump from place to place. I stop and brush myself off and let out a cough. "This never happened. Understand?" I ask dead serious. "Yeeees ma'am." He then walks out of my room and heads home. Home. We should've had dorms by now. What a lazy headmaster. I should probably go to sleep. I have a day with Yang tomorrow, hopefully, gotta be well rested.

Yang's POV

"Hey Weiss, it's pretty late, want to sleep over?" Ruby says. My little sister, already making the first move. So proud. "My father shouldn't mind one night at a friends house." I look at Ruby and she frowned at the word friend. I put my arm on her shoulder and tell her to get her a blanket and pillows for Weiss. I wait until she's finally gone," You have a thing for my sister. Don't you?" Her face turning red. "N-no you dolt!" I lean in closer , " Just making sure you don't hurt her." I grab a piece of glass from the window, " Because if you do. I'll make sure you're lower than 5 feet in the dirt." I brush my hands off my clothes as if dirty while Ruby makes her way in the room with pillows and blankets. "Look who it is! If it isn't my favorite baby sister!" I say with enthusiastically as I wrap my arm around her shoulder. She knows I'm only like this if something..."interesting " happened. She glares at me suspiciously. "I didn't miss anything?" I start to sweat. "Nope. Nothin at all. " She looks over at Weiss. "Nothing? " She rubs her arm. "N-no." Ruby turns slightly red and faces me with the coldest stare ever. I immediately grab my phone and run in my room. I begin to text Blake. Eeeerrr. What do I say? Hmmph! It's now or never. I start typing. "Hey. Wanna hang out sometime? " I wait for a minute and I see that its opened but no reply. I facepalm. What was I thinking?

*5 minutes later*

I heard the vibration of my phone and decide to get outta the closet. (Huehuehue) I check and see the message from Blake. "Yeah sure. Whenever you have time to spare." I jump on my bed like a little kid. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOO!!!" It felt like I've been in that closet for hours. Man. My everything hurts. I think to myself as I stretch. I make my way to the kitchen and see some white in the corner of my eye. It's already late, so the lights are off, and I decide to get a closer look. I turn my head some more and see Ruby knocked out cold on the floor next to the couch Weiss is sleeping on. *sigh*, they look so peaceful....time to get my phone. After a few seconds of trying to get them to hold hands, I take the picture, but little did I know. The flash was on. I hear Weiss let out a sigh. I hear Ruby move a bit. After a few seconds of stillness and silence I finally hear it ,"At that moment. Yang knew. She fucked up." Ruby then jumped up and began chasing after me. The chase was long and scary. For a little kid she is really intimidating. Too bad being intimidating doesn't give you energy. She may be fast but she can't catch dis. After the chase, I ran in my room again, and thought about when to hang out with Blake. One part of me is saying,'I want to call her' but the other part of me is saying,'she's probably sleeping'. STOP! BEING! GAY!