Veronica BDay

Veronica POV

It's my birthday. Usually I would make a big deal and have everyone bow down to me but this year that is the last thing I want. I know I probably sound like Jughead but I haven't been in the mood to party, not since my dad got locked up and my mom started acting like a complete stranger. But of course some had to bring it up and by someone I mean Betty " Ronnie it's your birthday aren't you happy." "Happy ," I said laughing slightly " Happy for what being one year closer to death?" Betty made a face than said jokingly " you officially ruined birthdays for me" " Its my honor" I said smiling. Betty smiled and grab my hands " Come on Ronnie let's do something fun I'm not going to throw you a party if you want one I learned that from Jughead" I rolled my eyes as she mentions the boy she been with 24/7. " But" Betty continued "you can come over I could rent a movie" I snorted " yea because your mom would love that." " She's out of town and what she don't know won't kill her" I thought about it for a second and much to Betty excitement said yes.

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry but I am really tired 😴. But guys comment  what you want to happen and share this with your friends. I hope you enjoy this next update will be in 3 hours or so also vote if your enjoying this so far. Next update v and b sleep over a lot of things may or may not happen stay awhile to see.