WTF Betty

Veronica POV

Betty and I haven't said anything to each other for a couple of weeks now. I told her I like-like her but I guess she don't care considering she has been with Jughead and Archie like nothing ever happened. I am starting to be okay with that in fact I have a date tonight.
----------------------–---------------------

" Veronica do you want to go with us to the movies." Archie asked me with a glint of hope in his eye. Probably wanting to get away from the couple. " Sure, but I'm bringing my date." I look up to see Betty staring at me confusingly. " Date. What date, who's the date." She asked while holding on to her cup tightly. " It's not anyone important I mean like he's not any more cute than Archie." He looked at me with a stupid smile and said thanks before I continued " but his name is Chuck" just then Kevin came running to me and said " Wait you are going on a date with Chuck.? He's like the male Beyoncé but less talented." .  " And he's kind of a player Ronnie I don't want you getting hurt." Betty said with a little  more than concern behind her eyes. " That's ironic" I said in a harsh tone and she rolled her eyes " Are we missing something" Jughead finally speaks up but before Betty says anything I answer " No, just mind your own business." He chuckles and says "Betty is my girlfriend so she's business and I don't appreciate you being rude to her for no reason." "Thank you for reminding me I almost forgot and to return the favor I'll remind you of something you guys are only together based of a kiss , you two have to romantic chemistry or chemistry at all. Jughead I know that now you have a 'girlfriend' and you think your balls dropped you act all though but your still the bitch ass little boy that can't even keep a secret." I said as I stood up " and your still the butt hurt little Dyke" as soon as he said that Betty looked at me with wide eyes " so have fun on your cover up date with Chuck let us know if you get a sticky maple." He said with a smirk that go across his very red face.  " Wow , you are an ASSHOLE, who the fuck outs someone like that?" Kevin yelled. Archie saw my facial expression " Ronnie are you okay." I ignored his question "You told him?" Betty looked up at me with said eyes but didn't say a word. "Nice talk." With that I walked out the room.