Get outta my face or give it your best shot

Not waiting to either walk or drive over to the shed, both Cory and Newt Apparated. Seconds later they were walking into the huge place, just in time to see you being thrown into the cage.

"Stupefy!"

"Petrificus totalus!" 

Both men yelled at the same time, getting the minions by surprise, announcing their arrival.

"Get (Y/N)!" commanded Cory, while he gained time keeping other minions at bay and shielding them from any bullets that might come their way.

Newt ran towards the cage. "Alohomora." he said going in and kneeling by your side. He cradled your head and shook you slightly. "(Y/N)! Please, wake up! (Y/N), I need you to wake up now." his voice breaking slightly.

Slowly you felt his voice filling your ears, walking into your mind and asking you to open your eyes.

"Newt?" you asked not coming back to your senses fast enough.

"It's me," he said quickly. "I'm so sorry, I never should have let you go alone, I'm so sorry."

As soon as you got the feeling back to your arms you wrapped them around Newt's neck, pulling him as close as you could.

"Reducto! Stupefy!" you heard your father screaming random words, waving a stick, like the one Jackson had, somehow making all men who tried to attack fly back powerless. As weird as that was, you saw that Newt had a stick too. 

"What the hell is going on?" you asked still holding onto him. "How...?"

"Magic." he said simply, looking at you, and somehow you knew he was telling the truth. "I need to get you out of here."

"The cubs."

"You first, cubs later." he tried.

"No, I'm fine. We need to get them, and the other animals as well." you argued. "We can't just leave them."

After what seemed like a mental battle, Newt finally caved. He could use your help after all. "Accio suit case." he raised his wand.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" screamed Jackson, making everyone go silent. Cory was the one to speak first.

"I told you what would happen if you ever came near my family again!" he growled.

"Yes, I recall. And I warned you what would happen if you interfered with my business." Jackson said with a deadly cold voice. "Men, a little help?"

From afar, all the men that had been knocked out were now getting up again and setting up their guns, pointed directly at the trio. Cory looked back at Newt, quickly realizing he thought the same thing.

"Protego totalus!" They both said at th same time, raising a white curtain between them and the enemies. Just as the curtain installed itself protectively around them, shots were fired. The bullets would fly fast only to be turned into dust when they passed through the curtain. The bullets stopped not long before the shield began disintegrating.

"Expecto Patronum, Muggle Repellum." conjured your father. From the tip of his wand a beautiful mare took form and began galloping around the place. With every stop she took, your heart sank lower into your stomach. It was your mom's horse.

The mare ran around the place, making sure to run past every single man. As she passed, one by one, they got up and left as if remembering something important they had to do right away.

"Well played." stated Jackson when the horse disappeared. Newt was now out of the cage and standing next to your dad. "Good thing I don't really need them to kill you..."

"Avad-"

"Expelliarmus!" said both Newt and Cory together once more, before the first spell could be conjured. Jackson's wand flew from his hand, landing on the other side of the room.

"Petrificus totalus." said your father, making the other man go stuff and fall back on the ground like a piece of wood. Somehow you knew he wasn't going to get back up so soon. "You talk too much."

"Dad!" you got out of the cage and ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"You're bleeding." he remarked, once he looked at the gash on your head.

"I'm okay," you reassured. "just very confused, but it might be the concussion." you were both able to let out a small laugh."

"We have a lot to talk about... Newt," your father called, his tone harsh compared to how he had spoken to you. "Thank you."

The blond man nodded in response. You quickly exchanged looks with him and a million emotions waltzed between you: worry for your safety, sorry for the worse and finally, accompanied by a barely noticible smile, relief that it was all over now.

"The cubs." you remembered suddenly in the mist of all that had happened. "How are we going to get all these animals back home?"

"All of them?" asked your dad surprised.

"We can't just leave them here." you argued.

"We don't have enough space for all of them."

Newt stepped forward holding onto an old suit case which had come out of nowhere, half a smile to his lips. "Perhaps I can help with that."