Tonight we make our dreams come true

A/N: Hey, so this is the last part, I had to wrap it up. Sorry it took forever to finish but better late than never, right?  Let me know what you think and if you want to see maybe a few extra future scenes... 

"You're a witch." He said calmly. "The reason I never told you was because all this mess started because of magic, I didn't want you to get wrapped up in it, I only did it to protect you, it was easier that way."

This was too much, too fast. You felt dizzy. You were having a hard time letting your father's words sink in.

"Remember when you used to go to the bush and play with fireflies and think they were fairies? They're really fairies, after all that happened, they concealed themselves from humans. They loved playing with you, though." He waited for some feedback from you, which didn't came, you simply didn't know what to say. "I know it's a lot to take in and I'm sorry I took so long to tell you the whole story, but I thought I was doing what's best for you."

"I know, and I love you for that... I just need some time to digest it all."

"Take all the time you need." He hugged you again, "I love you, kid"

You lost your apetite after that. You needed to clear your head. You walked along the property down the lions' enclosure. They greeted you with the usual enthusiasm, vocalizing and running up and down the fence. Soon both brothers settled down and you layed with them. Your father's words echoing in your mind. You're a witch. 'What does that even mean?' you thought to yourself. 'It means I can make magic, like dad and Newt were doing... like my mom once did. But how? How do you even learn that stuff? Where do you even get a wand? Are there others? Does every one know about magic and wizards?' All the questions flooded your mind and you felt like you were about to throw up. This is all a bad dream. It has to be only a bad dream, right? The last twenty-four hours didn't happen, and I'll just wake up in my bed.'

You closed your eyes hard and opened them again. Napoleon still had his paw around you, with Tau next to him. It wasn't a dream. It was all real. You aren't sure how much time passed while you just layed in the soft grass, thinking, when your father passed by the enclosure.

"There you are. How you doing, kid?" he asked from the other side of the fence.

"I'm fine." What else could you say, really?

"Well, if you're up for it, there's something else I wanted to show you. I think you'll like this." He said, walking away.

As confused about everything as you were, your curiosity got the best of you and you followed him. He lead you down the property, into a path nobody really walked through. He made a turn left, suddenly ending in a clearing. Right in the middle of it, was a structure with tiny holes that led to a back pathway that ended in a fenced space which looked like a tiny park. It had swings and toys and a small pond.

What really caught your attention though, were the tiny creatures running around the place. They were tiny balls of fur with eyes, adorable little aliens, playing with each other on the little park or sleeping in the tiny holes made for them.

"These are appaloosa puffskeins." Your dad explained. "Your mother loved them. It was her idea to that breeding them here after they were banned from America, people came looking for them. That's how Newt really got here, actually."

"That's quite true, I'm afraid." Newt said, approaching them both. "I'm sorry I lied to you, (Y/N)."

"That's okay." You said, smiling, not averting your eyes from the tiny creatures. "They're so cute..."

"And very docile too, you can pick them up if you want to." Said your dad, from the other side. You noticed there were quite a few puffskeins around him, making a noise that sounded like they were purring for him to pick them up.