Chapter 7

"Scorpius!" I yelled loudly, the broom shaking as I twisted the broom around so I was flying right towards the group of students and teachers crowded outside the school gates.

"Where's Jori?" He asked hurriedly as I landed, wobbling a little before I regained my position. "There," I murmured, pointing with my wand to the burning library.

"Mcgonagall's taking care of it, for now, we need to-"

"Ev'ryone to my 'lace!" I was interrupted by a loud howl from the opposite direction. The crowd of children parted for Hagrid to waddle over, grinning madly. "We're not going to fit," I said slowly, but everyone thought differently.

The students cheered loudly and I glanced at Scorpius, grinning as he grinned back. "We can cast an extension charm thing, what's-it-called?" I heard someone say and I nodded to Hagrid, the crowds beginning to rush towards the house in an instant.

I felt Scorp grab my arm and I followed, tripping before I began running, pulling up beside Malfoy. He smiled at me. And I smiled back. 

~*~

It's been fifteen years.

And we're standing on Platform 9 3/4. We are: me and Scorpius. There's him, there's me, and then there's him. Our son.

I had a light in the dark, and now I had a flame.

pls dont read my trashy writing ;~;