BEING IN LOVE IS A GOOD THING

not me lol no one loves me

shut up all the judgemental nerds out there it's only november but idgaf i have creativity let me bathe in it

also im adding Y/NC which is "your nickname", and Y/J which is "your job" so don't get confused pls 

if you don't have a nickname just make one up?? i also used "[swear word]" meaning i wanted to use swearing but some are uncomfortable with it, so you can choose to use something like "flipping" or "freaking" instead of an actual offensive word.

i try to be considerate for everyone is it working help me

+ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL +

Here it was. Christmas. The favourite time of the year-- or rather, my favourite time of the year. Though it was a religious holiday, no one would miss a chance to buy presents and receive presents, to play in snow

Glorious snow! I thought as I trudged down the path to Hogsmeade. I tucked my nose into my F/C scarf. There was a special on butterbeer this month. As I slammed open the door, a jolly howl welcomed me.

"Howdy, Y/NC!"

Oh, sweet mother of McGonagall, Merlin's beard and Dumbledore's pinkie toe.

Jori.

Defensive mode activated. "When did you get out of Azkaban, you [swear word of your choice] psycho?"

He laughed, tipping his drink-- an ugly maroon drink that was probably alcoholic-- towards me and sloshing a few drips onto the wooden floor. People hadn't taken much notice of me and him, they were too busy chattering about who-knew-what.

"Never went to Azkaban, honey," he slurred, taking a giant gulp of his drink. I put my hands on my hips. "Care to explain, you little fiend?" I hissed.

"Oh, but I'll be kicked out, won't I? No one likes a criminal," he winked, which didn't cause a laugh like it probably would've if it was someone else that him.

"Get your stupid body to the corner of this place, I'll find you after I order something."

I huffed as I watched his probably-drunk state slump over to the corner where I could still see him and he took another gulp of his drink. I ordered my butterbeer quickly, throwing my coins onto the counter and smiling at the bartender before walking over and sitting down stiffly beside Jori.

"Spill." I slammed my butterbeer onto the table, still careful not to spill it, however. Wouldn't want to waste it, even if it was on special.

"...Get it? Spill?" Ironically, Jori's drink made a splat on the table. I don't laugh, it's not funny sitting with someone who tried to kill students over a refusal.

"Come on, you've lost your sense of humour!" He snorted, slapping my shoulder. "Buzz off, Jor. Tell me what happened."

"It's christmas."

"It's December the 2nd."

"It's the month for holidays."

"It's the month for some answers."

"Y/N, you're not fun anymore."

"I want some answers, spill!"

I stood up, grabbing the collar of his shirt and holding him to my face. He dropped his almost-empty drink and stared wide-eyed into my glaring eyes. There was a fire in me that couldn't stand him anymore. 

"Awh, honey, calm down! I'll buy ya somethin'!" yelled someone from behind me. I flicked my wand at him. "I'm married to Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy and I'm head of Y/J. Other than that, you need to treat women with some respect."

I finished up my butterbeer, tipped the waitress and dragged Jori out the door, all in one swift movement. "You're gonna tell me before I get my husband to curse your selfish butt. Come on, let's head over here--" I dragged him behind a building.

"Spill, Jor." He panted as I threw him into the snow. 

"Alright, alright, I'll spill.

"After you all had left, McGonagall had rushed up and cast some hocus-pocus spells on me that left me unconcious. I ended up with Poppy, who patched me up in the torso because of burnscars that the fire had left me.

"Afterwards they sent me to Hospital Impotente, which-- don't look at me like that Y/NC-- which is a hospital for lunartics. I was held there for seventeen years until I was released. I've been so-called cured from a pile of 'sicknesses' infected in me. I'm cured, Y/N. I'm cured!" He was almost yelling.

Cured? This was a bit odd, cured? I tapped my foot as I watched him shrug. "I'm fine now. I've got a job, a house, I'm fine. I'll get out of your life now."

I watched him go, spraying up snow as he jogged away from me. Panicking, and reaching out a hand, words left my mouth, "Wait!"

He turned and I smiled at him, running forward and pressing my F/C scarf into his palms. "Merry Christmas, and take care for your future." I whispered awkwardly, already beginning to feel the cold tingling my neck.

Quickly, I duplicated the scarf and wrapped my own around my neck and laughing. Jori smiled. "There's the old Y/NC I knew."

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Merry Christmas too, you donkey!" 

A/N; i forgot jori's name and published it as "jordie" please help me