(7) Terri

Daphne was back in the room where she'd stripped off her clothes just a couple of hours earlier. The case was still on the desk... but it was cracked open! Not even two hours ago she'd locked it and swallowed the only key – or so she thought. Fearing the worst, she opened it, and...

Her clothes – the envelope – everything was still there as if it hadn't been touched. She reached for the envelope. Where the envelope had once had a fat stack of thirty fifty dollar bills, it now felt much thinner. That creep! Stole my money! All that talk about trust!

She ripped out the bills. They weren't Grants anymore... the portraits had changed to Franklins... Leo had somehow changed her fifteen hundred dollars in fifties to twenty, hundred dollar bills. OMG! Leo had better than kept his word! She sat and looked at the money, feeling relieved and ashamed.

Daphne had noticed earlier that of the three doors, one was ajar, but her attention was on her case at the time. She looked back at the barely open door. Light spilled past the door jamb from the space beyond. She nudged the door and it swung open, revealing a spacious, fully equipped bathroom, including a shower. She grabbed the case and set it on the counter next to the sink, then unlaced the mask and stepped into the shower.

As the warm, soothing water rinsed off her sweat, she reflected on what she had just done and what had just happened. A perfect stranger offered her money to strip, took her to a building she'd never been to before. She soaped one breast, and its erect nipple signaled its approval. He hadn't laid a hand on her, but she accepted the money and willingly stripped herself bare. Then she'd paraded herself naked in front of a crowd of strangers and exposed herself in the most embarrassing and extreme way she ever imagined. Soaping the other breast, its nipple was happy too. Her exposure and helplessness had invited everything else. If her friends ever found out, they'd think she was a slut. Her hands soaped her belly, then her abdomen. She vividly recalled the machine inside her, forcing orgasm after orgasm. Her soapy hands reached her crotch, and a powerful jolt dropped her to her knees. Leo had been honest about everything.

She had finished her shower and was nearly done dressing when there was a knock on the door. "Hello?" came a familiar voice from beyond. It was Leo. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, come on in."

Leo entered. "OK, Daphne, I've just got a minute. My models don't usually leave this early, and it just occurred to me that since I drove you here, and the public transit out here is total crap, especially after rush-hour and it's worse at night, so you don't have a way home. I can take you back to the campus or anywhere else you want, but it'll have to be after midnight. You could call a cab, or camp out here in my office or, as I said earlier, you can hang out in there as a guest. We've got a buffet, soft drinks... It's for my guests – which, of course, would include you. If you want someone to come and take you home you can call a friend or two, and I have passes for them and you can go whenever you wish."

Daphne didn't want to call any friends – too many questions – and she didn't want to go back in there either. "No, thanks. I'll just hang out in here. "

"C'mon!" Leo said with a confident smile and a warm tone of voice. "Trust me!" He took her firmly by the wrist and led a very reluctant Daphne to the third door. It was the way they'd come in originally, but instead of heading straight out, he turned down a corridor and led her through another door.

They entered the side of the exhibition room. On the right, finger-food almost overflowed a long table at the back. On the left, raised stage. A naked female was strapped to the inclined table, with her legs spread wide, completely exposed. Her head was completely encased in a black hood. Daphne's hood had holes so she could see out, but this one didn't – it had two ovular bulges where the eyes should be, giving the wearer a distinct insect appearance. There appeared to be a cover over the mouth, so the only obvious openings were a pair of holes under a gentle, rounded bump where a nose would be. Between right and left were dozens of small circular tables, each comfortably seating four, although most seemed to be occupied by couples. Leo pulled Daphne to the right, towards the food.