(29) Needs improvement

One of Tammy's guests excused herself a few minutes before Terri returned to Tammy's table. Emily knew all the girls at the table from Gym class, and was getting used to their 'not' names. But she wasn't getting used to the idea that they loved being here.

"One of the girls wanted me to give you this." Terri handed a note to Emily.

"D- Needs improvement. Can do better."

Emily's jaw dropped.

The girls started giggling when they saw the 'report card.'

She was acutely embarrassed and turned to Tammy. "I don't understand."

"That's because you're so caught up in what you think is 'right.' But this is her fantasy, the very fantasy that you won't admit you've ever had. Look at them," motioning towards the stage. "Those girls aren't up there to be 'saved' – they're there to get eye-popping coma-inducing high-voltage orgasms. This girl thinks you didn't even try..." She paused. "This is going to sound completely strange to you, but you disappointed her!"

"By not humiliating her?"

"But, Emily, that's exactly what you did. The other girls, and me, we all tried to give her indescribable pleasure with all our love from the bottoms of our hearts; Terri, here could have made her forget to breathe!" The other girls all looked at Terri, who smiled confidently. Knowingly. Their jaws dropped in unison as they contemplated such a glorious experience. Continuing, "You, on the other hand, used her to perform an unspeakably disgusting act that you didn't want her to enjoy, and you did it while she was helpless and unable to resist. Not to put too fine a point on it, you raped her, and what could possibly be more humiliating and degrading than that?"

Emily was stunned. Rape? What Tammy said was preposterous, yet it made a strange sense. They did not humiliate the girls by humiliating them; I humiliated them by not humiliating them. It's totally upside down! It was starting to dawn on Emily that everything she knew was wrong – at least here...

A few minutes later Emily saw Roberta enter the room. "Hi, I'm not Virginia." She sat next to Emily. "You can call me Ginnie."

Emily was still coming to terms with the situation she found herself in.

"Hi, Ginnie, I'm Emily. Where have you been? I expected you earlier."

"Sorry, I was sort of tied up" Ginnie said, grinning. Emily heard a couple of muffled snorts coming from the other girls and knew something was up.

"What did you think of my note?"

Emily gasped. "You?" She almost dropped her drink.

"Don't worry about it – I gave you a passing grade... Nothing a little tutoring won't fix, and we'll give you plenty of pointers and lots of practice..."

One of the other girls said "Lots of hands-on practice!" and the rest all giggled.