(9) BFF

On her fifth exhibition, Daphne bravely decided to forgo the mask – she'd get paid more, but everyone would see her face. She would be a person and not just a vagina. As she was strapped down, she saw her table-mate from the first show, Terri, sitting with friends. Terri had been at all of Daphne's shows and seemed to recognize the vagina of her first show each time. This would be the first time that Terri would know that the vagina she'd been gleefully frustrating for weeks was her.

Leo started the show, same as usual, with a hand-held 'dildo-on-a-stick' and folks came up to play with it in an actual vagina. The people looked at the woman, poked the dildo in her a few times, and moved on. Daphne was barely even warmed-up when Terri stepped up. Terri's eyes opened in recognition and a cheery smile crossed her face. She looked at the bound woman eye-to-eye: "I know you!" and then crouched down and looked at the spread vulva face-to-face "and I know you too!" It was as if she'd just been re-united with two long-lost, dear friends. She glanced at the rest of the line and said "See ya!" -- then stepped down and handed the toy to the next in line. She hadn't even touched Daphne, who remained barely touched up to the very end end...

...when Terri showed up again, now the very last person in line. She'd been allowed back a second time because she hadn't actually wielded the dildo the first time. She stepped up wearing sad, pouty face. "I know a sad little clit," she said sadly, slowly sliding the phallus up and down over the exposed folds of skin "I've seen her very happy before, but she's oh, so very sad today." Rubbing the phallus side to side "Let's see if we can make her happy again!" And slid it effortlessly into the hole.

Terri got to work, and soon little clit and all her friends were much happier. Daphne watched Terri at work, her tongue poking a bit out of the side of her mouth. Terri definitely knew how to improve little clit's mood.

Not to mention the rest of her body. For thirty minutes Leo's guests were treated to a Master Class on proper use of a dildo, conducted by Professor Terri. Although physically in attendance, Daphne missed most of the class, her brain being short-circuited most of the time. She would be equally inattentive during subsequent remedial instruction...

As Daphne returned to consciousness and her breathing returned to normal, she heard Terri address the audience: "And that, boys and girls, is how it's done!" She pointed/flicked the dripping dildo at the crowd menacingly. "No slacking off next time!" and then tossed the tool to Leo.

Leo smiled and gave Terri a thumb's-up. Terri winked back, grinning. Whatever else might happen, at least Daphne started out with a bang, he thought...

Leo's Friday shows started at 6PM and wound down at 2AM (8 hours), started again at 10AM Saturday morning to 6PM, and 7PM until 3AM (16 hours), then Noon to 8PM (8 hours). The shows were organized in 4-hour segments, 3 ½ hours on and ½ hour break. The schedule was actually flexible (there were many unscheduled mini-breaks that occurred as Leo thought necessary), but this was the basic form.

Leo supplied a foam pad, 8' square and 4" thick, located at the back of the stage, for his models to rest and sleep on. Clients were not allowed on stage during breaks, so although the models were nude and on stage in full view for the entire 50 hours, the distance provided a sense of protection and they were able to rest.

After Daphne's first set, she hobbled over to the pad and (as usual) plopped her weary bones in a pile. Terri asked Leo for permission to get up on stage and he, of course, turned her down. She asked him to ask his model if it was OK. Leo didn't have any particular objections if the model didn't, so he asked her. Returning, he said "Don't put your hands anywhere you wouldn't on a public beach!"

"Thanks!"

Terri removed her shoes and sat down on the pad next to Daphne. "I'm so glad to see you, kiddo!"