(36) Le Papillon

The elevator door opened and a wave of people poured out. The last one held a phone to her face as she walked. "Daphne here."

"What are you doing up there Penny? It's Friday! Whatever it is it'll wait until Monday. I don't care – just get out of there!" Daphne paused. "I just got downstairs. Yes, I'm in the lobby. Why?" She scanned the scene. Mike MacDermott was in one of the chairs, fidgeting nervously. His eyes met hers. She felt a shiver; she couldn't help it – he was still Cecil. He got up and they walked towards each other. "Hi, Mike. I thought you were jetting out of town. What's up?"

"I thought I'd let you collect your thoughts, and, well, it's been a couple of days, so I jetted back to see you. Are you busy tonight?"

"What?"

"Bunny, I'm asking you out. Dinner, a movie. Maybe a nightcap."

"You mean, like a date, Cecil?"

"Oh, shit, I called you Bunny, didn't I? I'm sorry. Old habits. OK, Daphne, yes, exactly, a date. A regular, normal date just like regular, normal people. Yeah, we've got some history, but let's try to be normal people. Just once."

Daphne looked at Mike. The brute looked a little scared. He was big and muscular and could rip her apart without breaking a sweat, but before her stood a frightened little boy, begging for her permission to spend time with her. The power we have over men is incredible. She knew she'd be safe even though he still scared her stomach to knots. Still, there was something about him, and she knew he really liked her. It might be a fun evening. She nodded, "OK." Mike resumed breathing. The little boy looked relieved. "I just have to cancel something first" and looked at her phone. It was still connected. She held it up.

"Penny? Yes, I found the 'someone' who was looking for me. And why are you still on the line? You should be out of the office by now – leave! Goodbye!"

Daphne disconnected and spun through her address book.

"Roberta? Daphne here. I've got a last-minute date, so I won't be home for dinner. Mike. Yes, that Mike." She looked at Mike. Her eyes twinkled, and then she looked annoyed. "Stop laughing." She looked guilty, and turned away, embarrassed. In a hushed voice and with a hand covering her mouth and the phone, "No, a normal date. Shut up! Do you even remember what a normal date is? Yeah, like in the movies!" Daphne quickly checked over her shoulder and whispered, "No, I will NOT tell you how big his 'whip' is!" She turned around, "I'll be back and eat the leftovers later. OK. Yeah. See you later. Goodbye."

"Is there a problem?" Mike asked.

"Nope." Daphne hooked her arm around Mike's and led him towards the exit for a couple of steps before he caught up. "You know Roberta. She's here as a summer intern and I'm sharing my place with her. We watch movies on Friday evenings – when one of us isn't 'out of town,' that is. She's a great cook, and she usually beats me home, so she makes dinner. Just so you know, I'm trading the best rib-eye you've ever tasted, pasta with pesto, and I'm not sure what else, not to mention a good flick, just to be with you tonight, so you owe me ... Bigtime."

"I'll try to make it up to you." He spun her around, grabbed her shoulders firmly, and kissed her hard. He held her up as she melted in his arms.

The dinner was at Le Papillon, one of the finest French restaurants in town, and the meal was almost as good as what she gave up to be there. To be in the presence of a man who worshiped her and scared her more than any other.

The movie was not memorable. It didn't matter. She had her head nestled on his shoulder and he hugged her the whole 100 minutes.

The pair ended up at his hotel room. He sat her on his bed and disrobed for her, exposed himself to her. He was as physically vulnerable to her at it was possible for him to be. He approached her and got down on his knees, then started removing her clothing, slowly, gently, lovingly. As he removed each item, he kissed the newly exposed skin, slowly, passionately making love to every square inch of Daphne before proceeding to the next item.

By the time she was down to just her panties, there was no doubt in Daphne's mind. She knew his feelings were genuine even before he proved that she actually could orgasm just from having her breasts loved. She felt her panties slide over her hips, past her thighs, knees, shins, and finally her ankles. She felt his hot breath on her bald Venus Mons at the same time two hands stroked her inner thighs near her knees and applied a gentle pressure, apart. She spread herself open for him, and was pleasured repeatedly as no man had pleasured her in many years (perhaps ever). You definitely aren't completely evil.

She pulled him up and on top of – and into – her, and they pleasured each other. She sucked the tongue out of Mike's head and he drowned in a woman.