4

Mrs. Styles told Georgia the rules and chores that she's gonna do in a week. For now Georgia was told to rest and just listen for more rules.

"Georgia, honey. Can you come here for a quick second", Mrs. Styles called to her, downstairs. Georgia put a picture of her parents on the shelf next to her bed, and ran down the stairs.
"Yes Mrs. Styles?", Georgia asked.
"I have someone for you to meet", Mrs. Styles said, as she smiled with her pearly whites. Beside her was a young looking woman.

"This is my eldest child. Her name is Gemma. And Gemma, this is our new servant, and her name is Georgia Rose", Mrs. Styles said introducing them to each other. Georgia looked at Gemma and stuck her hand out with a small smile present on her lips.

Gemma shook her hand and nodded at her. They let go of each other's hands and both looked at Mrs. Styles.

She smiled nervously at them both. "That's it", she said to them both. Georgia and Gemma both nodded at each other with straight faces, looking into each other's eyes as they nodded and then went their separate ways.

Georgia to her room and Gemma to the dining to finish homework on her laptop. Mrs. Styles sighed and went in the kitchen to start on dinner.

Georgia thought as she sat on her bed. If that woman is her oldest child, then that means she must have about like three more.

Georgia shook her self out of her thoughts and began to grow curious and looked around her room. She stood up and walked around, dragging her fingers along the pink and yellow designed wallpaper.

She then stopped at her wardrobe and opened the cabinet-like doors. In there, were colorful tutu dresses, each with their own designs. She stared at them with awe and reached for the green one, it being her favorite color.

She yanked her hand back and closed the wardrobe. Maybe she's not allowed to touch anything yet. She won't allow herself to take a beating on the first day.

She wondered if she can look around the house instead of staying in the barbie like room.

"Gemma, what do you think of her?", she asked. Gemma ignored her and continued to do her homework. Mrs. Styles' heels could be heard clicking as she tip toed toward Gemma. "Gemma", she sang.

"Can you act like a normal step mom for once and leave me alone", Gemma had fired at her. Mrs. Styles was used to this kind of behavior and just sighed.

"I can't wait til your brother gets home. He'll show me motherly love", Mrs. Styles pouted. Gemma rolled her eyes.

"That's because he used to be a mommas boy. And you remind him of her. To me, you're just some hooker with clown make up on", she said to her.

Picture is Mrs. Styles

Short but I updated :)