7

Mrs. Styles saw Christopher walk in with mud all over him and frowned. "Christopher, honey, now who's going to clean up all this mess?", Mrs. Styles asked. Harry walked from behind him and looked up at his step mother. Mrs. Styles looked from Christopher to Harry and her expression went from upset to crying.

Harry smiled as big as he could and ran to Mrs. Styles. Mrs. Styles stood there waiting for the impact, and before you know it, Harry was picking his mother up, her laughing at the sudden action.

"Oh, I missed you so much", Mrs. Styles said.
"I missed you too, mother", Harry whispered in her ear as they hugged.
They pulled apart from each other and looked at one another and smiled. Mrs. Styles then took the time to look Harry over and saw that he was covered in mud as well and her dress was covered too.

Mrs. Styles looked up at Harry.
"Why don't you two get cleaned up? I'll take care of the floors and my poor dress", Mrs. Styles said as she frowned at her clothes. Harry smiled out of embarrassment.
"Sorry, mom. I guess I was a little too excited", Harry said.
"It's alright. I'm not mad or anything. It's just a little mud," Mrs. Styles said.

She caressed his face and smiled. He smiled back at her. She turned around and started toward the stairs.
"Oh, mom?," Harry called after her.
"Yes, sweetheart?," she asked him.

"Is that our new slave upstairs?," Harry asked. Mrs. Styles nodded.
"By the way", Mrs. Styles whispered to Harry, "She likes to be called a servant". Harry held a look of confusion on his face. He nodded at his step mother. She walked up the stairs and left Harry staring at Georgia's room door.

Harry can look like any era you want. I know you guys have preferences so I won't choose for you.