6

Harry had arrived home from a long trip to India. He was visiting his old friend who he had met during college who moved there to live with his girlfriend.

"Did you get your slave yet?", Christopher asked as he drove Harry to his house. Harry shrugged, not knowing if Christopher saw him or not but not really caring.
"I'm not sure. I'll ask when I get home but I hope she's as pretty as Emily. I hope she has skin as white as snow and hair as long as a weeping willow's", Harry stated.

Christopher rolled his eyes. He wasn't really into his own race. He mostly liked any other race other than his own since he had to see it on himself everyday.
"You're something else. All you talk about is Emily and compare her to nature. It's kind of cringey. And isn't a slave supposed to be black?", he stated as he stopped at a stop light.

Harry sighed.
"Well there isn't anything else to talk about", he told him. They sat comfortably in silence for the rest of the car ride. When they arrived, they saw two black kids spraying each other with the water hose which made mud form where ever they sprayed.

Harry watched them in awe as the two kids slipped and slid around in the mud. A black woman suddenly came and saw that a car was pulling up and both of the kids came running to her from her command. They both went to thier slave house and didn't return.

Harry stepped out and saw the mud pile with Sebastian right behind him.

"What a waste of good mud, don't you think?", Harry said looking over the pile.

Christopher nodded his head. He began smirking and slowly bent down to grab the water hose that was still spewing water while looking at Harry. Harry was too busy looking at the mud slowly move around due to the previous movement of kids playing in it.

All of a sudden, Harry felt something cold hit his skin and he shot back, looking in the direction it came from. He saw Christopher laughing hysterically. Christopher continued laughing until he lost his balance and slipped on the mud, making him fall on his bottom.

Harry bursted into laughter after witnessing his friend fall. Harry then felt something cold and sticky get thrown at him. He opened his eyes and looked at his shirt which was stained with a brown substance.

Harry looked at Christopher in disbelief.
"Aye, I oughtta punch you square in the nose you slick prick", Harry stated while trying to walk toward him, failing horribly, due to the slippery mud.

Christopher stood up and began doing the same thing. They grabbed each other and was pushing and pulling at each other, trying to make the other fall. After a while, Christopher lost and fell straight on his face. When Christopher looked up, Harry began laughing like the Joker.

"Shut up, Harry", Christopher stated.
Harry didn't let up and continued. Christopher smirked and stood up and charged at Harry. Harry finally opened his eyes but it was too late.

He saw Christopher charging and felt the blonde push him down. Christopher watched as Harry rolled around in pain and chuckled to himself.
"You'll pay for that, Christopher", Harry said. He jumped up and grabbed the boy's waist while pushing him, trying to make him fall. Instead, both of the men fell, making them groan.

Then, they heard the softest giggle. They both quickly looked in the direction it came from and saw a girl on the second floor. She hid from them and they looked at each other.
"You saw what I saw right?", Harry asked.
Christopher nodded and stood up, helping Harry stand up as well.
"Looks like your new slave is here", Christopher said smiling.

Harry nodded. They both began heading toward the house.