10

Georgia was in her room after she had finished her chores for now. She was sitting on her bed, reading the book she had read many times already but still found entertaining. It was a children's book with simple words since she couldn't read very well. There were a couple of words she didn't know the definition of but she would always find out eventually and go back to reread the book, and every time it was like an entirely different story.

She was about to flip the page when she heard her door open. She looked up from her book and saw Mrs. Styles at the door. "Oh, do you need me to do somethin'?", Georgia asked with a smile. Mrs. Styles did a fake smile back and began to enter the room and close the door.

"So, I saw you and Harry outside", she said. Georgia nodded. Mrs. Styles studied her face and saw that she didn't see the problem. "Uh, how can I say this nicely?", Mrs. Styles said, biting her lip and looking at the ground. Georgia was confused.

"Don't get too comfortable with him, okay? He's your master and nothing more. Do you understand?", she said. Georgia's smile faded. She looked down at her book in her hand and nodded. "Alright, now that that's settled, I'll be in my room if you have any questions", she said, standing up and heading toward the door. Georgia looked up and nodded.

"Words, honey".

"Yes, ma'am", Georgia said.

Mrs. Styles nodded. "Just know your place and you'll do alright here", Mrs. Styles said, opening the door and closing it after exiting her room. Georgia closed her book and lied down. Mrs. Styles was so nice before. What happened?

The next day, Georgia woke up and began to tidy up the house. After that, she began to make breakfast for the family. Harry woke up to the smell of bacon.

He freshened up and came downstairs. There she was, in her apron and bright yellow dress, cooking for her new masters.

Harry smiled and walked to her. "Hey, Georgia. What're you making?", Harry asked. Georgia looked back at him and smiled.

"Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and orange juice as a drink", she said. Harry nodded. "Can't wait to see how much you've improved since we were kids", he said, getting closer. They were about two feet apart and staring into each other's eyes.

Georgia and Harry both turned their heads when they heard heels clicking. There Mrs. Styles was, just walking to the kitchen entrance. Georgia quickly turned back around and continued to cook.

"You'd better go ahead and sit down at the dinin' table. I need to focus on the food or it might not be good", she said.

Harry looked back down at Georgia. He nodded, even though she couldn't see him, and walked to the dining room. Mrs. Styles hummed at herself, approving of what happened. She walked through the kitchen and to the dining room with Harry.

Georgia felt troubled. She wants to talk to the boy who helped her so long ago but his mother forbids it, who just so happens to be her master. She sighed as she placed the food on four plates and placed the plates on a tray.

She walked to the dining room and put the tray on the table and began to place the food on the separate table mats in front of each chair. Harry looked up at her, thanking her, as she placed his plate in front of him. He wanted to stare longer, to look into her dark, chocolate eyes, but she left quicker than he could.

Gemma came down the stairs and sat next to Harry, saying her grace and then digging in. Shortly after, Mr. Styles came slowly down the steps, probably sleepy, as usual.

Georgia was busy placing the drinks and things they needed with their food, such as butter and syrup.

"You finding this place to being okay, Mrs. Rose?", Mr. Styles asked, as he pulled out his chair next to Mrs. Styles and sat down. Rose looked up at him. "Yes, Mister. It's very okay", she responded back, looking down at what she was doing again.

Mr. Styles nodded.

"Good. Meet me in my bedroom after dinner", he said, digging into his food.