My Land, Stay Out

Hey guys this I'd my first book, up there is a drawing of Elena's wolf. Just imagine it real. The other two are Elena and Marke.
I hope you enjoy.

I slam the papers down on my desk.
"You what?"

"We heard that Alpha Marke of the bleeding moon pack wants to attack here." One of my spies sputter out.

"Stupid Alpha. Double the patrol. Add extra training and reinforce the safe houses." I order. The spy nods and I settle back into my chair.
Somethings coming. My wolf, Ivy, announces.

'War?' I question sarcastically.

'MATE....?' She asks randomly  running circles in my head. I roll my eyes and stand up.

'Do you seriously need to run that much to say you found our mate' I ask watch out the window.

'No, it's actually himmmmm' She whines, extending him. I roll my eyes and stand up.

'Fine, but we're bring Lillian and Zara.' I test, reaching for my office door. Before she can refuse, I cut the link. I hear her howl and lay down placing her head on her paws.

'Lilley, Zara, you guys up for a run?' I ask through the mind link.

'Do not, and I mean do not, call me Lilley again.' Lilley shoots back through the link.

'OK, Lilley' Zara teases. Zara and Lilley are the only ones that have seen my wolf. They told me it looks different then most.

'Either way, we're both going with.' Zara announces. I hear Lilley grumble something about being sore and having bad friends.

'let's go, meet me by the lake.' She says pulling out of the link. I roll my eyes and pull out too. I open the door to outside and shield my eyes. I check around me and jog to the lake.

When I finally get there Lill and Zara are already on there wolf forms. I close my eyes summoning my wolf forward. I feel wing push out of my back and soon fur and feather cover me.

'That way!!!!' Ivy orders.

'You can have control' I answer. She jumps off her feet and stands up. She charge at me, taking control. I yawn and slip back. She dashes in between trees barely keeping Zara and Lilley in sight. She makes a sharp turn at the edge of our territory and runs along it.

She suddenly stops making Zara and Lilley crash into each other.  I hold back a laugh and follow where, Ivys eyes are.

A few hundred feet beyond our borders stands a dazzling silver wolf. She goes to take a step but the wolf has already turned and ran. She whines and bows her head allowing me to take control.

I yank control from her and open my mind link, allowing Zara and Lilley to bumbarde me with questions.

'Who was that?'

'Why'd ya let your wolf take control?'

'Are we going after him?'

'Why was he so close to our territory?'

I shook my head replying, with I don't knows, she need to be let out and no. They both looked at me, then at where the silver wolf was and back a me.

'He's your mate'. They both respond in montone. I give them a wolfish grin and take off through the forest. Them hot of my tails.

I charge into the pack house and up the stairs. I mind link a few sorry's to the pack members I push down. I'm instantly answered with laughs and it's OKs. I tear around the corner making sure to push down, Hannah, the packs jerk. When I don't apologize she scowls and stomps off. I don't hold in a laugh and open the door to my office quickly slamming it shut and locking it.