Meeting Mates

Hey my little pack, two chappie in two days!!!

Welp, on with the chappie.

Elena's POV
I rush around my room hastily putting it back together. Tomorrow, Zara's mom was coming over, and of we don't have our rooms cleaned, well just start digging me a grave. I quickly stuff some clothes under my bed and into my closet. Quickly, I hid my Alpha papers and rush out of the room. I rushed into Zara's room, to find her stuffing stuff into drawers. She quickly spins around and places her back against the drawer. I toss a towel into the hamper and begin to make her bed. She sighs and runs into her closet. We quickly finish, and run into Lilley's room. She's throwing stuff around in her closet. Zara runs and makes her bed. We finish her room in record time of five minutes.

We spin around to see John standing there panting, " Alpha Marke is standing on the edge of the border, requesting you." I heave and roll my eyes.

"Have everyone get away from that side of the border and make sure everyone is getting ready for Zara's mom's arrival."

He nods and dashes out of the room.

"You're coming with. Grab a few guards." I says walking out of the room before they can protest.

*
*
*

We approach the west border as the scent of my mate fills my nose. I grunt and slow down. I hold up my hand and everyone around me stops. Zara and Lilley shoot me a weird look, but continue forward.

"Alpha Marke, we both know what your here to do so say the words." I call out, my voice cold and full of power. The wolves of Marke's pack submit and drop down from the trees. I roll my eyes as a few from my pack snicker.

Marke's eye connect with mine and he drops from the the tree that he had been watching my from.

He takes and few steps towards me, and opens his mouth, " I, Alpha Marke of the bleeding moons pack, reject you, Alpha Elena as my packs luna and my mate."

After he finishes his words, the first erupts in growls, from both his pack and mine. I raise my hand and silence them all.

Marke grunts from the pain shooting through him that won't stop until I except.
"Well since you broke the bond between us there's no reason to capture you now to end the war." I say, a malicious smile crawling up my face. Most of his pack members step out of the way. Rejecting your mate is looked down upon. A few guards cross over and grab his arms. They drag him over to our side.

I look back over to the other pack who are staring at me. "You are welcome to join us or appoint a new Alpha." I suggest, ignoring the look of disgust from Marke. I mid to the guards holding Marke and they drag him into a cell.

Zara and Lilley watches me with concern. I shrug and jog up to my room. I pull on a loose shirt and shorts.

'You too up for a run.' I ask Zara and Lilley through the link.

'I'm down'

'I'm good too'

I chuckle, 'meet me by the lake'.

*
*
*

I spread my wings across the sky reaching for the sun. Lilley howled beneath me and Zara face planted into the sand. I close my wings, plummeting to the ground. A few feet to the ground I opened my wings, breaking my fall and drop to the ground. When I'm on the ground I toss,  Zara and Lilley clothes and shift back.

"Elena, do you want to talk about what happened?" Lilley asks.

"He rejected me, what more is there to talk about?" I snark.

"Maybe he wanted to reject you so he can accept you in a more romantic way." Zara offers, sighing. She was alway hopeless romantic. (A/N Hopeless romantic is actually a writer on Wattpad, she soooo good check her out.)

"Either that or his a fluffy wad." I suggest leaning back on a rock. They laugh and lean back.

"It always  surprises me what insults you come up with."  Lilley laughs

"I have tons more, like Twat waffle, Penut sucker, Dipshit, Twatty asshole". I finish with a shrug and a smirk. They laugh and change the subject to hot movie stars. I start to zone out after Oliver Queen and Barry Alan. Hottest Guys Alive. I start to think over Ivy's conversation with Caiver. I smirk as she blushes deep red.

Flashback- Ivy's POV
I run happily beside Caiver. My mate. My sexy mate.
I'm pulled out of my wolfy thoughts by snickering beside me.

"I can still hear your thoughts dearest." Caiver announces, proudly.

My cheeks shade red and I look away. " I just wish our humans could get along." I mutter, sadly.

"Well yours does, mine doesn't." Caiver says looking at the ground.

"I feel like we're not good enough." I sputter out. Caiver instantly stops and turns towards me.

"You will always be enough. Always. We don't deserve you, two. " He growls. A blush crawls over my cheeks and I begin to walk again.

"Thank you, for visiting us.' I say, sincerely.

He chuckles,  "I'll always come. Even if Marke rejects you." He finshes.

The thought of Marke leaving stings my  heart, but the thought of Caiver still being there soothes it. I rub my head against his and dash of into the forest.

"Come back here, little mate." Caiver yells, before chasing after me. We spend the next 30 minutes this way.

Flash back ends

Don't kill me. I know, I know. He rejected her. He reminds me if my brother, so I wanted him to get hurt.  The person that reject their mate, feels like b ones in the body are breaking. This makes sure not many wolves reject their mates.

Be brave, my little pack
      -Contagious43