You Attacked Us?!

Hey my little pack, I know, I know the last chapter most likely sucked. I'm trying here. If anyone wants to follow me on instagram my username is Savanna.Amschl

Elena's POV

Yawning, I lean back into my leather chair.

"I'm back, peeps." Zara's mom calls from outside. A chorus of laughs chorus (see what I did there) through the house. I shoot up from my chair, making a mad dash towards the door. I get within two feet of the door when it slams open. A short person with great perfume folds me into her arms. When she finally pulls away she holds open of my hands. "Where's the little ducker." She questions, I automatically know who she's talking about. "I'm Going to rip off his balls and stuff his eye balls up his face. All while feeding him his own spinal cord." She finishes.

"Oh you mean my ex-mate?" I ask playing dumb. "Yeah there's no need. The twat waffle is going through insane amounts of pain right now." I smirk.

She gives me a questioning gaze. "How? Your not even torturing him."

A vicious smirk crawls its way onto my lips. "I haven't accepted his rejection yet."

"That's my girl."

She pulls me into another hug just as my Lilley crashes through the door. "Elena" she huffs "Marke's pack is attacking."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I rip out the heart of yet another pack member. Their death ripped through me. It gave me power. Yet it killed me. They each will get a proper burial on our land.

Marke's pack decided to attack even without their alpha.

"STOP" I finally scream out. My voice ripping through the air making everyone freeze including my mate which was being smuggled out of my land. My guards rushed around grabbing all of Marke's pack members. I nodding at the warriors to grab Marke. I made my way towards the main hall. I smirked at the power that was freely flowly through me, even though tear were cascading down my cheeks. I smear blood off of my hands and onto my face so it wasn't as noticeable.

"Mate..." Marke heaves quietly.

My chest heaves as I try keep control over my wolf.

"You attack my pack and then you excepted me to welcome you with open arms?!" I ask him my red eyes.

"Yes. Because weather you like it or not, we are mates."

"No" I say lifting my eyes to meet his.

"No?" he asks, his eyes opening in worry.

" I, alpha Elena Black, accept your rej-" I am cut off by a growl. I raise my eyebrow towards Marke, who is now shaking in anger. Before I can act he roughly presses his lips to mine, kissing me.

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's short but I felt it need to be left off there. I'm also sorry I haven't updated in a while. My brother smashed my phone, and I just got a new one. I'm going to try to post two tomorrow but if I don't then there will be one tomorrow and one the next day. Thanks again.

Ivy: Hey, my favorite fans

Caviar: Ivy stop kissing up to the audience

Ivy: Butthole. Anyways, Author (Ya the little twat waffle won't tell us her actual name) came up with the idea of having a character contest. Which since I am the best characters *raises hand and cuts off the other characters* I am so glad you all will be voting for me. I honestly don't get why author did this we all know I'll win and that would just make the other characters feel bad.

All the other characters: Wait no I'm the best character.

As the idiots were saying. I am holding a character contest, which ever character wins will get a special scene.
Vote right here