This Means War

Up there are all the pictures of the characters, don't worry if you don't know one, I name them later. I'll also post the pictures of their wolves up later too.

 I'll also post the pictures of their wolves up later too

Either way on with the story.

Marke's POV
I lazily run through the forest, taking in the forest scents. I had just declared war on the Waterwave. Yep, I know what you're thinking, idiotic. I know, taking on the world's strongest pack. Even my wolf was telling me it was wrong.

'I didn't say that' He complains pulling me out of my thoughts.

'Morning to you too, Caviar' (A/N it's pronounced Cave-e-er)

'Hmpt. All I said was something's coming.'

'Like War?' I ask with an eye roll.

'Mate!' He exclaims out of the blue.

'No, dumb butt. No mate' I answer startled. I feel control starting to slip out of my control.

'No give it back!' I whine, tugging at the walls he had put up.

'Only after you say, Caiver is the best wolf out there.' He responds sticking his chest out.

'Fine... Caiver is the best wolf out there.' I grumble. 'Now can I have control please'

'Nope' He replies cutting off our link.

'Duck off you... you... idiot.' I respond pounding against the walls. I pound harder as I hear him chuckle. I lean back and watch as Caiver runs through the forest. As if an imaginary line was pulling him towards somethimg. His paws hit the ground relentlessly. He abruptly stopped right before the Waterway pack line. We stood there silently. After a few seconds a blue and black wolf emerged.

'Mate...' Caiver trailed off. But the closer she approached the more we could make out. She had beautiful blue and black wings that were covered by soft feathers. She took a step towards up but I snagged control from Caiver and bolt back into the woods. Caiver whining about how much he wanted to go back to mate.

'MATE I WANT MATE' He howls running circles in the head. I ignore him and try to block out the pictures my wolf decided to send me, to get me to turn around. And one almost did... almost. It was a picture of her being marked by another male. Being marked by another male besides your mate can be very painful and can even cause death. I shook the image from my head. I ran a half a meter before a picture of us marking our mate appeared in my head.

'We have a pack to run. We don't have time for mates.' I snap at him.

He whimpers and slips back into the back of my head.

Stupid wolf. Stupid mate. Stupid moon goddess. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I feel Caiver disappear from my head and I lay down. Thoughts race across my head, most of them being how stupid I am. First, pretty much just rejecting our mate and then declaring war on the Waterwar pack.

"No. No. No. Get out. I am smart. I know what I'm doing." I yell to myself, shaking my head back and forth. I roll around against the ground trying to forget the thoughts. I finally sit down and howl. Forgetting all of my worry's, allowing every little thing to be forgotten.

Elena's POV
I sprint heavily around the pack house. Stretching my legs, then pulling them back in.  I chuckle as some of the yearlings a tempt to keep up with me. I walk up to the yearlings and scoop them up. I chuckle as one of them, shifts and challenges me to a race.

"Later." I tell him. The yearlings are the only wolves other then Zara and Lilley that have seen my wolf. I turn back to the other yearlings, "where's Mrs. Michaels?" I ask.

"Pack house" they say all together. The twins, Luca and Lucy, high-five. As the other complain and tackle each other. I smile and call out my thanks. They stop for a second to say bye and go back to wrestling. I hear a howl and stop in my tracks.

'EVERYONE GET TO THE BUNKERS. FIGHTERS MEET OUTSIDE THE PACK HOUSE.' I call through the pack link. I a bombarded with Yes Alphas. I grab the Yearlings and sprint towards the bunkers. I quickly hand them off to Mrs. Michaels, the yearling keeper. I run back to the pack house.

"So far we know that the Bleeding Moons pack has declared war against us. I do not know what that howl meant or how it will effect us." A glimmer of sliver catches my attention. I hold up my finger to it. And turn back towards the pack fighters. "You are needed to train harder and really really check everything on patrol. If you fail to meet these rules your fighter title will be removed and you will stay in the dungeon for a week. Clear?"

I am cornered with groans and moans. "AM I CLEAR?" I ask again raising my voice and adding some power behind it.

A chorus of Yes Alpha follows. I roll my eyes, and dismiss them. I turn towards where I saw the sliver glimmer. I jump off of the pillar I was standing on, and start towards it. It seems to get the message because it comes out, allowing my to see every thing. It had bright blue eyes and a  dazzling sliver coat. " I'm guessing you're just Alpha Marke's wolf then?" I ask

'Yes, the idiot wouldn't come so I had to leave... So you're Alpha?' He asks through the mate link. I nod and smirk.

'Not what Market was accepting for a mate was he?' I answer.

The wolf gives me a grin and shakes it's head. 'Not at all'. I sit beside it and run my hands through it's fur. I gasp as the sparks touch my hand. The wolf purrs and leans in towards me.

'What's your name' I ask.

'Caiver.' He purrs.

'Oh a sexy name for a sexy wolf.' My wolf answers.

'Darling I can hear your wolf's thoughts.' He chuckles, and she instantly turns a shade of red. 'But I'm glad you think so.' He smirks. And if it's even possible she blushes a shade darker. The wolf looks up to the sky and groans. 'I have to go now. I can't be away from my human for too long.'

' Can I go?' Ivy asks. I nod and feel her pull away.

Hey my little pack. I want to thank you all so much for reading and I feel like a total bitch asking for it but could you guys please vote and tell people about this book. It would mean so much to me. I am always open to suggestions so just comments what you would like to see and I'll try to get that on there.

I am so sorry that these updates are slow. But I'm trying please hang in there.

Yearling: pup that are under age 8

Yearling keeper: person that watches the yearling.

Wolves leaving: wolves can leave their humans but cannot shift into a human. Mate have an link as soon as they meet.