Demon Bugs from Effing Hell

"Kill, the freaking demon!" I scream at Zara.

"Elena, come down." Zara coaxs.

Lilley and the boys burst into the dinning room, panting.

"We heard screams." They say at once.

Marke looks at me, " Elena why the hell are you on the chandelier?!"

"There was a demon bug from effing hell!"

"So she saw a spider, didn't she". Lilley clarifys. Zara sighs and nods.

"What I want to know is how the hell did you get up there!?" Zach asks bewildered. I shrug.

"How did we get up here Ivy?" I ask out loud.

'I pulled control, we shifted, jumped off of Zara and up here.' She replays.

I repeat everything Ivy said, to the tiny people below me and begin to swing, around on the chandelier, like Tarzan.

"I'm Tarzan!!" I scream, rocking the chandelier a little more.

"Elena, stop that." Marke scolds like, I'm a child.

"Nope, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I respond, standing up and shaking with hips, "da da dat". I tease. "Live goes on with or without you, who cares anyway." I sing.

Marke rolls his eyes, and I sway my hips more. His eyes darken.

"Elena..." he warns. I sit down laughing.

"Momma, said there'd be boys like you, tearing my heart on two." I sing.

"Doing what you do best." Zara and Lilley join in.

"Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies." We sing together. "But with you, I can't resist. " We point at our mates. Zara shifts, and jumps onto of Dylan, who groans, as Zara lands on the chandelier. Lilley follows in presute. I smirk down at the boys.

"Don't do it." Marke warns.

"Before I met you, I never felt good enough, before I let you in. I'd already given up. Left unread, no reply. Just wonder why, now I'm sceptical of love. So when you hold my hand, do you wanna hold my heart. When you say,  you want me, is it all of me or just one part. When you hold me hand, do you wanna hold my heart?"

We sing at them. They roll their eyes. "Momma saiddd there'ddd be boys like you. Tearing my heart in two, doinggg what you do bestt. Taking me on a ride, telling me pretty little lieeees. But with you I can't resist. Maybe mom doesn't always know best." I sing without the girls. The boys look at me with their mouths hanging open. I shrug. I drop down from the chandelier and shift into my black wolf. I land softly on the ground. I grab a baseball bat off the side of the wall. Don't ask me why is there. I raise above my head and shuffled through the paper with the tip.

The demon slowly makes its way out of the tall, organized stack of papers, I had take my sweet time to organize and put on my desk it was on top. Well I didn't do anything it was all Zara's mom. I lift the bat over my head, and with a warrior cry I bright my weapon, down upon the demon. Yepppp, now I see why people call me dramatic. I slammed the bat down against the papers again and again. I brought it down once more and the table shattered. I shrug.

"Opps." I sling the bat against my shoulder and turn back around my friends behind me. The boys look at me mouths agar.

"Remind me to never ever ever make you mad." Zach jokes eyeing my bat. I lower my eyes at him.

"Gumwad." I say raising my bat.

"Oh fluff." He says, eyes widening. I smirk.

"You better run." Marke laughs.

I focus in on him and Dylan.

The girls stand with me, bats in hand.

"Oh fluff." The boys say together.

"Run, batter run." I smirk. Lifting the bat over my head, I let off a warrior cry and we charge at them.

Hey guys. I'm heading down to Florida. I trust you guys aren't going to try to stalk me. I'll be writing more, but this one will be the last chapter, for ten days but I promise that while I'm down there, I will be writing. But the place were going has no Internet so I can't post. Mwah, have a great few days my little pack.